Bills Rumored to want a 4th for McCoy

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Just do it. Beane would be a prick to keep him on this train wreck.

Do what’s best for the team. If Allen’s season is in doubt I’d ship him out for a 6th. If Allen is back soon then he could help ease his development so I’d aim higher or keep him.

The team is paying him well, I don’t think they should make a move to appease a player. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

just do it already and let the guy finish his career with a winner

Let's stop presuming we know what he wants. He's a team captain and might believe he still has a lot of yardage in him and want to help build this team. It's hard to know, and he strikes me as a rather unique guy, for better or for worse, and will not begin to pretend to know what's best for him.

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Do what’s best for the team. If Allen’s season is in doubt I’d ship him out for a 6th. If Allen is back soon then he could help ease his development so I’d aim higher or keep him.

The team is paying him well, I don’t think they should make a move to appease a player. 

Hes not helping the team at this rate. He thrives in space and there is no space. Ivory is a better fit.

Have some decency and send him somewhere he can get a ring before he has to retire.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Yes, I’m sure this team will be in position to make a Super Bowl run just one year from now. :blink:

Check the Bears. Fortunes can change quickly in this league. We have a very good defense (especially considering how much they are on the field), and if Allen makes strides and we improve the line (which has actually played better over the last few weeks), we may not be in the Super Bowl, but could be a winning team. 

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Hes not helping the team at this rate. He thrives in space and there is no space. Ivory is a better fit.

Have some decency and send him somewhere he can get a ring before he has to retire.

I agree...Crooked Mike Rodak said that he reminds him a lot of CJ Spiller (or maybe a Willis MaGahee before him).  He danced around in the backfield when there wasn’t any where to go and ended up losing a lot yardage