Would Manziel be a better qb with this team?

Bfanlc

With his ability to scramble and make plays out of thin air would he be a better option than what may be available out there now? I know a lot of you guys say we have our qb but we really don't. Would Manziel even be able to be picked up at this point?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm not really sure what this would accomplish at this point. Manziel couldn't cut it in this league once, did even worse in the CFL. Ability to scramble won't solve the problem with this offense.  A lot of the issues are lack of execution and talent, Manziel already lacks talent so why add to the problem?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bfanlc said:

With his ability to scramble and make plays out of thin air would he be a better option than what may be available out there now? I know a lot of you guys say we have our qb but we really don't. Would Manziel even be able to be picked up at this point?

What?  You've already made your decision on Allen.  I don't think Allen is our guy yet but he is not yet not our guy.  People are nuts man. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

Definitely not!! Manziel has had a very poor season in Montreal. He got concussed, only won 1 game and lost 6 as starting QB. His throwing ability and accuracy have suffered great in his absence from the game. Finally his vaunted escapability has diminished as well. I thought he might be a Flutie version 2.0 but he is nowhere near that in the CFL this year.

4 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

What?  You've already made your decision on Allen.  I don't think Allen is our guy yet but he is not yet not our guy.  People are nuts man. 

Yep. I know people were like oooooh big tall strong arm QB me likey when it came to Allen but he hasn't won me over. Not saying he won't. Almost any qb at this point would be better than what we got.