Bills Being Very Active approaching Trade Deadline?

"The Bills are being very active approaching the trade deadline. Hearing specific trade news in the works. Will post when confirmed. Stay with us over the next 48 hours."

-LockedOnBills via Twitter

https://twitter.com/LockedOnBills/status/1056643756118683648

Edited by Zaso Art Designs

I think they might be buyers instead of sellers (aside from KB). 

I really don't see any reason to move Shady. Still the best player they have and is a good safety net for Allen when he needs to check down. A lot of people on here have lamented the fact that the organization has failed Allen by not surrounding him with enough talent yet those same people will be the first to say, "Trade Shady!" Kinda counter-intuitive, right?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, blacklabel said:

I really don't see any reason to move Shady. Still the best player they have and is a good safety net for Allen when he needs to check down. A lot of people on here have lamented the fact that the organization has failed Allen by not surrounding him with enough talent yet those same people will be the first to say, "Trade Shady!" Kinda counter-intuitive, right?

Exactly, dont get rid of the guy who has been Allens biggest supporter. 

But...

If it somehow turns out like Faulk leaving Manning and we end up with an Edgerin James out of the deal you won’t hear me complaining. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

Exactly, dont get rid of the guy who has been Allens biggest supporter. 

But...

If it somehow turns out like Faulk leaving Manning and we end up with an Edgerin James out of the deal you won’t hear me complaining. 

I hear what you're saying, but as far as I can tell, this next draft isn't loaded with RBs like the last few drafts have been. It's not exactly loaded with top-notch receivers either. It would figure, the year the Bills need to add offensive playmakers, it's kind of a down year in the draft. It's a ridiculously good year if you're in need of DL, but they seem to be pretty well set there. However, if they somehow ended up with a chance to take a guy like Ed Oliver, do it up. That's reflective of what they did in Carolina, too. I think it was the 2016 draft, they took Vernon Butler, a d-tackle when they already had Lotulelei, Kawann Short, Mario Addison, etc. Their DL was already one of the stronger units on the roster. But sometimes teams will add to a position group that's already pretty strong. Falcons did that this year, drafted Calvin Ridley while having Julio Jones, Mohammed Sanu and Taylor Gabriel.

Should be a super interesting off-season.

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

What do we have left to sell and why? 

Reports say that a 200 lb. stash of Skittles was recently found on the OBD property. Had the initials of "M.L." on it. Word has it they plan to sell these... individually.

Edited by blacklabel

9 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Spot on. If allen was sitting this year or not going to play when hes healthy, id be all for it. Hesitant now because it will be even harder for him without shady and or kb. I would like to think this is what they think as well. If the offer is right though, would be tough to turn it down. Harder decision than outsiders might think

4 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I hear what you're saying, but as far as I can tell, this next draft isn't loaded with RBs like the last few drafts have been. It's not exactly loaded with top-notch receivers either. It would figure, the year the Bills need to add offensive playmakers, it's kind of a down year in the draft. It's a ridiculously good year if you're in need of DL, but they seem to be pretty well set there. However, if they somehow ended up with a chance to take a guy like Ed Oliver, do it up. That's reflective of what they did in Carolina, too. I think it was the 2016 draft, they took Vernon Butler, a d-tackle when they already had Lotulelei, Kawann Short, Mario Addison, etc. Their DL was already one of the stronger units on the roster. But sometimes teams will add to a position group that's already pretty strong. Falcons did that this year, drafted Calvin Ridley while having Julio Jones, Mohammed Sanu and Taylor Gabriel.

Should be a super interesting off-season.

Reports say that a 200 lb. stash of Skittles was recently found on the OBD property. Had the initials of "M.L." on it. Word has it they plan to sell these... individually.

I haven’t been in touch with CFB this year as I have in years past so i’ll take your word for it. I have watched a little of Oliver and Bosa (when healthy) and if you have a shot at those guys then by all means fire away. 

29 minutes ago, Zaso Art Designs said:

"The Bills are being very active approaching the trade deadline. Hearing specific trade news in the works. Will post when confirmed. Stay with us over the next 48 hours."

-LockedOnBills via Twitter

https://twitter.com/LockedOnBills/status/1056643756118683648

Nice, let's get some picks !! (Or maybe real players)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe thinking beyond this year??

So the theory is that teams will be trading away solid players will multi-year favorable contracts who aren't physically at the end of their football life away at the deadline instead of rental players for a playoff push?

• Like (+1) 1