Browns: OC Todd Haley fired

BeastMode54

1 minute ago, DasNootz said:

Seems like a solid way to develop a rookie QB - fire his coach and OC mid-season leaving Gregg in charge... what could go wrong?

It could be Al Saunders instead, though that would leave a gaping hole on the offensive side of the staff.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Already named 

Where? I see the Cleveland media all speculating about who the interim coach will be still. Literally one of their writers just tweeted out 30 seconds ago that it looks like it'll be Gregg Williams.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nope Al Saunders is the interim HC 

A $100 bounty for a linebacker to...accidentally...run over Saunders on the sideline...hmmmmm?  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Yeah, I know it's only $100. It goes further in Cleveland.

On the surface at least, it would’ve made sense to keep Haley who has a proven track record with Pittsburgh and was liked by Roethlisberger, for Mayfield’s development while axing Hue—but I’m sure more will be coming out in the next few days as to why both were let go instead of just 1. Or, it could just be because, well, Cleveland.

6 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Where? I see the Cleveland media all speculating about who the interim coach will be still. Literally one of their writers just tweeted out 30 seconds ago that it looks like it'll be Gregg Williams.

Everywhere, team hasn’t been announced though