San Diego Radio Show Host Comments

RPbillsfan

7 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

well at least our team didn't move to LA

Some posters on here probably would be happy to see them go, sad to say, just so they could revel in the schadenfreude of the moment and rub it in the "homers'" faces. I for one haven't forgotten how in vogue it was to speculate about the inevitability of the Bills packing up to Toronto after Wilson passed (seemed like the powers that be had already been prepping that move with the yearly travesty that was otherwise known as playing a "home" game at the Rogers Centre) or some other locale like LA, and all Pegula did was fork over a pile of money, make clear the Bills were staying put, and immediately cancel the Toronto series. He gets a serious pass for a lot of things as a direct result. Oh, and I think he was the owner for the Bills breaking the Drought last year?  

1 hour ago, Like A Mofo said:

Pats 73-3, New Era Field crumbles, we finally build a new stadium that is a dome so we can draft accurate passing QB's

please Bills, don't say anything to seriously piss off the Pats before the game

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I know this is going to sound ridiculous and please forgive me in advance.

...but other than Allen playing well when he gets back this year upsetting the Patriots tonight on national television would make my season...sorry, it just would.

No reason to be sorry, setting the bar low is a sound strategy with the Bills.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Padres have already been eliminated from the 2019 postseason. 

The Chargers literally decided playing 16 away games per year was better than staying in SD.

you're welcome 

Yes, but the ineptitude of San Diego sports franchises doesn't make the Bills better.

2 hours ago, uticaclub said:

At this point we just have to have fun with it, when the players don’t care, there’s no reason for you to. 

What many fans dont realize is some of these players are not even fans themselves.   They play football because they are good at it and it pays well.  I remember when Tennehill was on hard knocks they were going over the conferences and divisions with him....he had no clue.  I had that stuff down by 2nd grade.

I realize the CW around here says we are going to get humiliated tonight--totally outclassed.

But consider that this message board is usually wrong and 1 game late in its predictions.  If we had a great, impressive game last time out, many would say we are going to rise to the challenge and beat NE tonight...which means we would get killed.

But if everyone is saying we will get killed, it tells me tonight might be the flukey night where we have a big turnover advantage and keep it close.

Then again, maybe we'll just get killed.

Because of these thoughts, the game will be interesting for me, at least until it is no longer a game.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Some posters on here probably would be happy to see them go, sad to say, just so they could revel in the schadenfreude of the moment and rub it in the "homers'" faces. I for one haven't forgotten how in vogue it was to speculate about the inevitability of the Bills packing up to Toronto after Wilson passed (seemed like the powers that be had already been prepping that move with the yearly travesty that was otherwise known as playing a "home" game at the Rogers Centre) or some other locale like LA, and all Pegula did was fork over a pile of money, make clear the Bills were staying put, and immediately cancel the Toronto series. He gets a serious pass for a lot of things as a direct result. Oh, and I think he was the owner for the Bills breaking the Drought last year?  

The Bills played at the Rodgers center because $$$

Terry doesn’t need the $$, Ralph did...

The Bills are never leaving Buffalo. Especially after what the league saw it did to Cleveland 

Its all noise to get people worked up

And I’m predicting a game tonight boy.

23-17 Bills

Nobody circles the wagons...

3 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Listening to AM 1090 in San Diego on the way to work and commentator stated how he's looking forward to seeing if the Patriots could put up 70 points on the Bills tonight.

I'm so pissed ? that we get abused by even remote locations by radio hosts who don't even have a local team.

C'mon Bills, put on a great performance tonight and shock the world.

Who was it billy ray smith and Scott.

3 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Listening to AM 1090 in San Diego on the way to work and commentator stated how he's looking forward to seeing if the Patriots could put up 70 points on the Bills tonight.

I'm so pissed ? that we get abused by even remote locations by radio hosts who don't even have a local team.

Part of me just says eff it. Lets see if the Pats can set a record amd score more points than the infamous 1925 Providence Steamrollers, who ousted the West Point Artillery in a thrilling 125-0 victory. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Part of me just says eff it. Lets see if the Pats can set a record amd score more points than the infamous 1925 Providence Steamrollers, who ousted the West Point Artillery in a thrilling 125-0 victory. 

1200px-Providence_Steamrollers_logo.svg.

4 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Was it Lee Hamilton?