I Will Consider The Pats Game a Win If........

Irv

The defense MUST have a respectable showing. Sean McDermott is here based on his merits on that side of the ball. We've invested in the defense and they're not particularly young. There's really no excuse for another Brady embarrassment. The defense is essentially a finished product, and if they play like they did against Indy, you've got to start questioning his value as a HC. I don't expect them to shut Brady down. I expect them to occasionally get them off the field and maybe force a few turnovers. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I'm willing to accept their wacky plan on offense even if I think it's nonsense. The defense is another story.

15 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

If Gronk gets knocked out

I will say this.  I won’t consider it a win, but I would be tremendously satisfied if Gronk took a teeth rattling hit.  I don’t even want him to get hurt...just embarrassed a little.  I think the main candidates are Tre Edmonds and Taron Johnson.  Pack his lunch in front of a national audience!

• Like (+1) 1

At least we're not the Browns.  As far as knocking people out, we sure could use a Leonard Smith type at OBD.  But I'm not sure that the big-hitting-Safety fits in the league these days. 

9 hours ago, Irv said:

On 550 this morning they had a fill-in-the-blank discussion.  I will consider the Pats game a win if ________________.   What do you think? 

If we injury Tom Brady for the rest of the season and force him to retire. Don’t care what the score ends up being that would make my season

will consider this a win if we dont let Edelman or Gronk score.  

will consider this a win if we dont get burned for a TD on a rub route

will consider this a win if we dont get burned for a TD on a screen play

will consider this a win if the fans dont embarrass the franchise.

will consider this a win if no dildos are thrown

will consider this a win if we.......nvm,  all this is going to happen.

Go Bills

Edited by bigduke6