Derek Anderson Injuries

Kevin1778

11 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Probably just because he's an older guy, that hasn't played in a while.  Sounds like my every day, and I still go to work.

Exactly right. The plan wasn't having him play and take sacks and hits. He's likely sore as Hell from last week.

29 minutes ago, jr1 said:

like Scott Bakula in Necessary Roughness

You know I was actually watching that movie again for the first time in ages.  I never realized Jimbo had a cameo appearance on the prison team 

Edited by Another Fan

5 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Imagine Nate Peterman coming in on Monday night football and he stinks up the joint again.

It would get ugly for Bills Mafia verrrry fast

actually this may be the worst defense they have faced yet. not saying much but it's not like the patsies** have a dominant defense.

NE_logo-80x90.gif**

PTS
(19th)
YDS
(25th)
PASS YDS
(25th)
RUSH YDS
(21st)
Edited by no name

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Not bringing in another QB (even to the practice squad) after Allen got hurt in inexcusable. The roster management of this team under Beane is infuriating 

....absolutely asinine judgment to think Peterman could make the quantum leap from 5th rounder to starter based on his performance in practice and pre-season versus RUBBER BULLETS....McDermott came from two opposite rook QB theories.......first with Eagles & Andy where McNabb sat for a year and learned.......other one was Carolina and Cam starting from day 1......so what if McCarron wanted to start?.....especially if Josh is to sit and groom....he came back with expected ring rust post injury, but did rebound nicely in the 4th....so McBeane rushes to dump him for a COVETED 5th because Peterman was certainly "game ready with live ammo"?.....MAJOR gaffe #1........sure Glenn was coming off injury (didn't preclude McBeane from signing "Halftime Vonte" or Murphy, did it?), but what the hell determined he was expendable?....our rock SOLID OL?.....and please don't mention effin' "process guy" because "process" is more nauseating than Rosey O'Donnell...so now Cordy starts the first 7 for the Bengals and Dalton has been sacked 14 times or 2 per game......MAJOR gaffe #2......feel free to continue on with the WR corp.........going to regurgitate.............

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Green Lightning said:

Ha, well, Logan/wildcat vs. Pick Peterman...I'm leaning wildcat!

Logan had one season in College where he looked great. The next season he fell apart for no apparent reason. He looked good enough for the Cardinals to start him a few games and he wasn't the worst looking QB in the world. If he is called on to play I think allot of people would be surprised he is big and athletic with a pretty strong arm. He just had allot of accuracy issues and couldn't read a defense.