2019 Buffalo Bills Draft Selection: QB Eric Dungey - Syracuse University

Buffalo News Headline:  Buffalo Turns To Syracuse To Bail Out The Bills

Rochester D&C Headline:  Syracuse Asked To Save Buffalo Bills

Syracuse Post-Standard Headline:  Buffalo Hills Draft Eric Dungey.  Did The Bills Grow A Brain? 

Florida Times-Union Headline:  Doug Marrone Warns Eric Dungey:  You're Too Good For Buffalo

Josh Allen:  "Welcome to Buffalo, Eric."

Eric Dungey:  "Are you kidding?  I played college football just east of here at Syracuse.  I'm here to save the Buffalo Bills.  So, you just sit on the bench and watch and learn."

:)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He's not even the best QB on Syracuse, so I'm not sure what this is all about.

Book It:  Come the 2019 NFL draft, Eric Dungey will be a top QB prospect.  And the Buffalo Bills will select him.  And Josh Allen will become the 2nd String QB for the Bills.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

He's literally Syracuse's backup QB now. He'll be lucky if he gets a UDFA deal.

Syracuse Orange QB Eric Dungey will be a top QB prospect in the 2019 NFL draft.  And he's easily better than Josh Allen.

He's the perfect fit for the Buffalo Bills.  

53 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Book It:  Come the 2019 NFL draft, Eric Dungey will be a top QB prospect.  And the Buffalo Bills will select him.  And Josh Allen will become the 2nd String QB for the Bills.

I live in the Syracuse area, also. I have seen all the games Dungey has played. He has regressed this year, clearly. He will be lucky to get drafted at this point. More likely a UDA.

If you have watched the games this year like I have you would know that this is a bad take. I wish it was true, but it just ain’t