Bills Offense - The bottom line...

BmarvB

Just now, Bangarang said:

Seems pretty clear to me that we won’t. Best case scenario for this team under McD is a dominant defense to carry a mediocre offense. 

That is not going to work with a raw QB prospect. They need to bring an offensive coordinator or head coach that can develop a young QB. Allen is going to fail with this staff.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Seems pretty clear to me that we won’t. Best case scenario for this team under McD is a dominant defense to carry a mediocre offense. 

A mediocre offense could have scored at least 1 TD today... What McBeanboll served up today was crap.

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

The o-line...really?

Yup.  Ivory ran the ball effectively, Anderson had more than enough time to pass.  His fumble was because he's old/slow/rusty and was a half-step too late stepping up into the pocket.  

12 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

because we're die hard fans.  as much as we say these things, it's hard to pull away from watching.  I say that I can't watch another game this season, but as fans, we wanna believe that any Sunday could be our Sunday to surprise people i.e. the Vikings game

I stopped watching every week in 2007 when I gave up Directv for FIOS. That’s a lot of Sundays with my family.

Just now, #34fan said:

A mediocre offense could have scored at least 1 TD today... What McBeanboll served up today was crap.

Thats best case scenario though. With the amount of talent we currently have we are likely to stay at the bottom of the league.

4 minutes ago, billspro said:

That is not going to work with a raw QB prospect. They need to bring an offensive coordinator or head coach that can develop a young QB. Allen is going to fail with this staff.

Keeping things honest, he may just fail anyway... Sadly, because of this staff, he won't improve enough to even have a chance at success.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

I stopped watching every week in 2007 when I gave up Directv for FIOS. That’s a lot of Sundays with my family.

That is good for you and that is much healthier.

But for a lot of people like myself, we watch the Bills no matter how bad they are.

They have definitely shaved 5 years off my life;)

Losing Woods and Incognito was devastating, but McBeane's purging of this team and then going with Peterman and Allen is egotistical football lunacy.

Maybe the team preacher McDermott insisted be hired, and undoubtedly necessary in creating the culture he believes in, has the answers.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

I have zero faith they get the offense fixed in year 3.

Why wait an entire year to make a GM and coach change? 

Might as well get it over with and move forward.

Yes let’s keep replacing coaches and GM’s every year !!  

41 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No one in their right mind could put this on Anderson. It’s much more deeply rooted than that. 

Yes. It's much more deeply rooted than that

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

We had that under Marrone

51 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Can they please just find some good, smart ,innovative ones next time ? 

Yes of course ? Bill Belicheat second season as a HC everyone knew he’s on the way to become the GOAT !!! 

Just now, Putin said:

Yes of course ? Bill Belicheat second season as a HC everyone knew he’s on the way to become the GOAT !!! 

Not really. He was likely going to be fired if the Pats lost to the Jets that day, but Mo Lewis did him a favor. He was a career .500 coach until he was forced to play Brady. The Bills should be so lucky, though. I’m talking about young innovative offensive coaches. Belichick is a defensive guy anyway. McDaniels is pretty great as an OC. 

1 hour ago, SDS said:

I’ve come to this season completely comfortable missing games. Some years less so but Rex and McD have never had my flavor of koolaid. I was at least curious about the Roman/Kromer run game and what Rex would do (the latter got old fast)... with this group I just don’t see it happening though. I hope an innovator on offense gets the reigns before this important offseason