Bills Offense - The bottom line...

BmarvB

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not really. He was likely going to be fired if the Pats lost to the Jets that day, but Mo Lewis did him a favor. He was a career .500 coach until he was forced to play Brady. The Bills should be so lucky, though. I’m talking about young innovative offensive coaches. Belichick is a defensive guy anyway. McDaniels is pretty great as an OC. 

My point was is that you have to give a new hired coach/GM  more then one year , if you don’t agree then explain why McDermoth and Bean should be replaced after this season, 

IMO if next season at this time we show no improvement AND Allen turns out to be a bust then yes they’re both out of here , 

43 minutes ago, Putin said:

My point was is that you have to give a new hired coach/GM  more then one year , if you don’t agree then explain why McDermoth and Bean should be replaced after this season, 

IMO if next season at this time we show no improvement AND Allen turns out to be a bust then yes they’re both out of here , 

Yes, more than one year is required. Year 3 for most coaches is when the heat on their seat gets turned up. It’s not trending in a good direction for Beane and Co right now. There’s a way to go, but it’s hard to see where enough good players are going to come from because they will need a lot of them. So that’s the issue. It’s easier to envision this offfense being terrible next year too. I’d be surprised if a major change was made before next season, but I don’t think I’d be stunned. Expecting a mediocre to bad year and getting an historically bad one could lead ownership to act. 

Anderson's record coming into this season was 20 & 27 wins to losses he had one good year & has been nothing more than a decent back up NFL QB so for McD to think he was going to come in & be anything but what he was today given the amount of time he had to prepare shows just how inept his decisions have been when dealing with the QB position .

First by him thinking that Petermen was going to be anything better than what he was last year & shipping off the guy he "thought" was going to be his starter prematurely was a rookie mistake at the very least AJ showed a ton of leadership in his last game even though it was with a bunch of players that were fighting for their NFL life he still brought them back to win that game.

Knowing what Petermen did last year & putting his total confidence in him after preseason games was foolish he should have kept him for at least 2 games to see exactly how Peterman would perform then if he thought correct which he didn't then they could have traded AJ & he would have looked like a great NFL mind because Allen would have sat as the #3 .

But because he thought that Petermen & Allen played good enough to men AJ #3 & that he wouldn't handle that well they shipped him off immediately which at least they got something for him but may have (but we will never know) jeopardized the entire season but hind sight as usual is 20/20 & with all the different thoughts we will now only have to suffer through another dismal season because i can see the Bills with who is left on this schedule losing out & that would be to far fetched the way they have been playing !

I just hope they don't ruin Allen in the process !! 

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

So why watch?

Because they're hardcore fans, just like you. Questioning why people watch the bad team they love and who then emotionally complain about said bad team should be banned. But I know it won't. Still, deep down inside you should ask yourself why you condemn fans who say that their favorite team in life is unwatchable. They're going to watch anyway. And that's OK. Best to not say anything.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, COTC said:

We’ve dug too deep of a hole to recover. We need to shut it down and start over from scratch. 

Sadly I think you're right. Get what we can for any value pieces Like McCoy Benjamin ( although not sure if they have value at this point)  etc. It's fairly gutted as it is they just need to trade down from the first overall which we are sure to get this year and get another first and get some impact pieces this off-season.Not even mad about the garbage we are watching just hope to get it fixed.