The number of blowout losses under McBean is astounding

saundena

But but but we're rebuilding.......LOL>...this is the biggest crock of crap......our 2nd year under this regime is definately a lost cause and if anyone thinks 3rd year is going to vastly improve 180 is kidding themselves.....Ok we have the 80 cap next year.....likely a top 5 draft pick....ask  yourself from what we have seen so far do you really think these guys know how to build an offense?

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Add Monday night to the list.  If your going to put 5k down on a game, it's going to be Monday night.

have a feeling i am going big on the Bills on Monday..i won't be able to help myself with 98% of the money on the Pats...

We're not rebuilding, we're regressing.  McDermott is best at clapping; Beane is best at bringing in mediocrities and dumping servicable quarterbacks in favor of losers like Peterman, and Terry needs to spend big money on someone with experience, success, and knowledge to oversee this travesty.

• Thank you (+1) 3

So the question is, who fires McDermott? Beane? Or Pegula? I actually like the talent they've brought in (though I didn't think it required jettisoning all the talent we had to begin with) but the coaching, my god... It's like watching Chan Gailey's teams except instead of being proficient on offense, it's the defense that's good. I was on the bandwagon until this game. I mean, how? How do you come that unprepared to a game against a 1-5 Colts team? Embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Luka said:

So the question is, who fires McDermott? Beane? Or Pegula? I actually like the talent they've brought in (though I didn't think it required jettisoning all the talent we had to begin with) but the coaching, my god... It's like watching Chan Gailey's teams except instead of being proficient on offense, it's the defense that's good. I was on the bandwagon until this game. I mean, how? How do you come that unprepared to a game against a 1-5 Colts team? Embarrassing.

Kim won’t. She fills,the house

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

SO rex had talent and was .500.  MCD & Beane inherited that talent and got rid of it?

So tired of the Process and people believing that the Bills will be fine in 2022 with these 2......  

Gotta wonder who is driving the bus over there.