Derek Anderson’s performance against the Colts

SDS

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

How many days did he have with the book? First read-only? Defense t-ing up, and it showed.

On the other hand, this team was not going anywhere this year, so this means a higher draft pick. 

Agreed. I’m not sure what anyone expected here. It’s like being angry at not winning $1.6B last night. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

PASSING
Player CP/ATT YDS TD INT
Derek Anderson 20/31 175 0 3

should have started nate! they could have switched but now what? nate could have done much better with out the pressure to  come from behind at the end of the game. in this one , if they put nate in the 2nd half maybe we wouldn't look like such beetches

Just now, row_33 said:

No....  threads on here had the Bills finishing 9-7 with a playoff spot all week

People are dumb then.  This was a tank unless something fluky happened. Well, fluky did happen, only not in a good way.

I pretty much avoid this sub-forum lately... PPP is more civil. :blink:

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

should have started nate! they could have switched but now what? nate could have done much better with out the pressure to  come from behind at the end of the game. in this one , if they put nate in the 2nd half maybe we wouldn't look like such beetches

No. No they should not have and they couldn't. 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

People are dumb then.  This was a tank unless something fluky happened. Well, fluky did happen, only not in a good way.

I pretty much avoid this sub-forum lately... PPP is more civil. :blink:

I saw Anderson’s last serious start was in 2010...  that dulled my enthusiasm a bit

on to the Pats

I thought he played pretty good fro most of the game.

In fact, a LOT better than what I expected.

He finally got KB to look like he should be in a uniform...........and ZJ, too!

But let's be realistic, he probably didn't get any sleep last night..............

Then, he's playing on the road with a team where he doesn't even know most of the players names.

He executed the scripted game plan for the first 2 quarters, and then...................he hit the wall............

He ran out of gas !!

What were we expecting ?

The guy is 35 and was hoping to get a clip board job for a few months.

Then this train wreck is happening all around him.

Good grief, he's better than any other QB we have.

• Like (+1) 1

Been saying there is no point to Anderson playing. He needs to be on the bench right next to Allen. Not sure why Daboll waited till now to show up on the sidelines. He should have been been down here with a rookie playing.

I still say start Peterman until Allen is healthy. If he is terrible there will be no option for McDermott to keep him on the roster for next season.

This will be unpopular, but I think this game demonstrated that our WR's are not nearly as bad as we make them out to be. I'm not saying they're good, but our QB's have got to give them a chance to make a play.

Derek Anderson played exactly as you'd expect DA to play. Costly turnovers and horrific RZ defense turned a relatively even matchup into a blowout.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

This will be unpopular, but I think this game demonstrated that our WR's are not nearly as bad as we make them out to be. I'm not saying they're good, but our QB's have got to give them a chance to make a play.

Derek Anderson played exactly as you'd expect DA to play. Costly turnovers and horrific RZ defense turned a relatively even matchup into a blowout.

How many Bills on O would start for the Pats next week?

13 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

It was exactly what i expected from anderson

Yup, pretty much what I expected for a guy that got off his couch 2 weeks ago. Once we fell so far behind they were just sitting on routes at the end of the game and picking the ball off at will.