McDermott's Judgement on offense is impaired.

3 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

And to think, he was McD's #1 choice for OC last year, then comes Dennison, now DaBoll. This really makes me think that this FO and HC have no clue as to how to approach the offensive side of the ball. I hope I am wrong and DaBoll proves with Anderson that his scheme will work with marginal QB talent as long as it is executed. After seeing Rosen get obliterated last night, it's a good thing that Allen can take a few weeks to recover and get some insight.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cardinals-fire-mike-mccoy-after-humiliating-effort-against-broncos-byron-leftwich-named-oc/

Let's not ignore this fact....he was the #1 choice of the board as well. 

3 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

And to think, he was McD's #1 choice for OC last year, then comes Dennison, now DaBoll. This really makes me think that this FO and HC have no clue as to how to approach the offensive side of the ball. I hope I am wrong and DaBoll proves with Anderson that his scheme will work with marginal QB talent as long as it is executed. After seeing Rosen get obliterated last night, it's a good thing that Allen can take a few weeks to recover and get some insight.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cardinals-fire-mike-mccoy-after-humiliating-effort-against-broncos-byron-leftwich-named-oc/

PFT talk reported yesterday that the Den/AZ game could spell the firing of either Joseph as HC or McCoy as OC, depending how the score went.  

Looks like McCoy got the short end of the stick.

28 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I think the fact that they have a first team all-pro running back... and a HOF WR... should help your rookie QB some.  McCoy is good, but what we're missing is the WR who gets open - ever.

we have yet to see the level of QB play needed to assess how open the WRs are.

All22 sure makes it seem like guys are open but not getting found

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Was it about 5 years ago McCoy was the hottest HC candidate?  He's falling like Chip Kelly.

He was hired in SD the same time as Marrone was hired in Buffalo I think.. he was coming off of being OC for Peyton Manning - what a genius! 

4 hours ago, COTC said:

There were rumblings just two day ago about this.  Thank God McD didn’t hire him initially. 

Hopefully Dabs is next...

I seem to remember a TON of people on this board wanting McD to hire him.........

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Was it about 5 years ago McCoy was the hottest HC candidate?  He's falling like Chip Kelly.

...I believe the Chargers learned NOT......coordinators become the hot bed for HC searches and the majority should remain as coordinators....few make a successful transition to HC as the "big picture, overall game manager" on the sideline..they still tend to lean to their background and expect an opposite side coordinator to take charge.......yet they successfully return to coordinator roles......

58 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Is autotype doing the “DaBoll “thing too ? I’m pretty sure it’s Daboll , but often see DaBoll used. 

No, he deserves a capital B for his Boring offense. I've seen it spelled both ways, but feel free to scour the board for spelling errors. We always need "that guy" around.

6 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

This is truly an amazing post. The Cardinals HC gets fired and it makes the OP worried about McDermott. 

What at a time we live in. 

• Thank you (+1) 1