TNF: DEN vs. ARI at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime Video - OC Mike McCoy Fired in the Aftermath; Byron Leftwich Takes Over

9 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Pointless thread.  So a rookie has a disastrous game and he's automatically trash?  Give me a break.  By all means, I want him to fail because I don't wanna say that we missed out on him if he happens to be good.  But it's way too early to deem this guy or any other rookie trash or a bust.  Give rookies a couple of seasons before the labels. 

Stop it with your logical posts. 

By by the way, this is being discussed in the actual game thread. 

Clearly Rosen doesn’t “suck.” No man who is on a roster in the NFL sucks* as they have made it to the pinnacle of athetic success. 

*except for peterman. Peterman sucks. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It's not. Why is yours? Besides, my last name is Rosen. I think I am an authority on Jewish quarterbacks named Rosen.

Nice article BTW in the Bn Blitz.  I didn't read the entire article but I enjoyed your metaphor.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Not making fun of Rosen but it validates that Josh Allen isn’t turning the ball over compared to the other three and for all the critics thinking their was a big gap with Allen compared to the others might want to rethink it. They are rookies but overall I’d rather have Allen than Rosen.

Some don't like it when they see Allen throw it away and think he is being inaccurate. I like him throwing it away rather than to the other team.  Rookie QBs are learning.  The clowns who are already writing off Allen because they didn't want to draft him and want to be right are driving me crazy every time they post their nonsense.  I'm sure they're writing off Rosen tonight when we won't know about any of this year's rookies for about 2 more years.  I'm optimistic about Allen, but it's way too early to tell on any of these quarterbacks.  Rosen sure looks like a rookie tonight.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PlayoffsPlease said:

Why  is Rosen considered NFL ready.  Real question. He looks lost out there. 

He, Mayfield and Darnold were all considered more NFL ready than Allen. 

Shoot, I can recall Aikman stating during the draft that he would take Rosen over Allen because of his being more NFL ready and his superior accuracy. 

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Top or bottom half?

Ok funny story:

My Italian grandfather had an ancestry test done about a year ago at the age of 96. The test revealed that he was almost 50% Jewish. He passed away 2 months later.

All his life he absolutely mooned over my mother because my dad "was smart enough to pick himself a Jewish girl"...our family theory is that once he discovered that he was part Jewish he knew he could die in peace 

?

• Haha (+1) 3