Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Doctor: Mrs. Olsen, your baby was born alive, do you want me to keep it that way or kill it?

Mrs. Olsen: I don't know, what do you think, Doc?

That will work to get the voters you already have, but won't expand your base. Its clear the evnagelicals don't really care about that or anything. 

Moral high ground goes to Democratic/Progressives. Haters are not moral people. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

There will never be another Democrat POTUS again.  There will be just Republican after Republican.  It will be glorious.  Like Mexican politics.  A gloriously conservative utopia!

Signed,

The Whacky PPP Right.

Those rightists have mostly been banned.

Realistically, it's far more likely the Democrats achieve that sort of uniparty rule first.

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The left will only accept a candidate that fits all the boxes.

1.  minority

2.  sexuality

3.  preferably a woman.

What if it's a guy who identifies as a woman? The left insists that identifying as a woman is exactly the same as  being a woman.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

That will work to get the voters you already have, but won't expand your base. Its clear the evnagelicals don't really care about that or anything. 

Moral high ground goes to Democratic/Progressives. Haters are not moral people. 

You know, if you dems were smart you'd try to determine the baby's political inclinations before slashing its throat.

16 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

There will never be another Democrat POTUS again.  There will be just Republican after Republican.  It will be glorious.  Like Mexican politics.  A gloriously conservative utopia!

Signed,

The Whacky PPP Right.

"I've never made a coherent, let alone rational point in all my history of posting on PPP - but dammit, I can troll" 

Signed, 

Exiled in Illinois

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You know, if you dems were smart you'd try to determine the baby's political inclinations before slashing its throat.

No, if they were smart they would do a better job pointing out the hypocrisy of non-moral evangelicals crying over life but fighting to kill health care. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Let's be honest. They don't slash the throat because there's no money in that. The money is in letting the baby "survive" the abortion, get designed as "a product of abortion," and then slowly remove each limb. That's where the money is.

Just ask Kamala Harris.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember the old days when progressives didn't flaunt their hypocrisy like a badge of courage?

Yesterday I saw a Tweet from Pelosi bitching about the GOP getting a budget together.

How many years was Barry in office before he presented a budget? NOW it's an issue.

Is it any wonder they are being pulled by nutbags like AOC, Tlaib, and Robert Francis.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Sorry, its just true that Liberals have the moral high ground. Trump and the evangelical phonies can't even pretend to be moral anymore. It's all cult worship now for them 

I think it's kindof funny that Ds are now concerned about things that are "moral".  20 years ago the Rs got roasted by the Ds for taking a "moral" stance on  2 parent households and "family values".  Government had no business dictating "morals".  It was a personal choice and one is not necessarily better than another. Or so I was told ...

39 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The left will only accept a candidate that fits all the boxes.

1.  minority

2.  sexuality

3.  preferably a woman.

It worked for the new Mayor of Chicago.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I think it's kindof funny that Ds are now concerned about things that are "moral".  20 years ago the Rs got roasted by the Ds for taking a "moral" stance on  2 parent households and "family values".  Government had no business dictating "morals".  It was a personal choice and one is not necessarily better than another. Or so I was told ...

You're trying to discuss morals with a guy who cheers infanticide and laughs when Americans are murdered overseas.

You're pissing in the wind. He just posts things to get your goat.

Ignore him and the board is much more enjoyable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

July 31, 2015 - Secret Service expert Ronald Kessler: "Creepy Uncle Joe [Biden] likes to swim nude in front of female Secret Service agents assigned to protect him and naturally, they find this offensive and abusive."