Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is why the Clinton/Harris camp doesn't want him to be the nominee. If he is, they can't hit Trump with the sexual predator stuff. 

Trump is teflon on this after 25 real and fake accusation scenarios

if he didn't do anything while President, I don't care

Biden will never be POTUS, so it's moot for him

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, snafu said:

Al Franken has got to be pissed off at this point.

that was such a sweet demise

I could say Robin Williams as well, but that's in too poor taste....

Court papers show Gillibrand’s father worked for Nxivm sex cult: report

Court documents revealed this week confirmed that the father of 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand once worked as a lobbyist for a secretive sex cult, but left after the upstate New York group sued him, according to a report.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is American politics at its finest.  The concern everyone is freaked out about is if the hugs too many people or not.  Meanwhile questioning his track record of bad decisions goes unquestioned.

Like should we attack Iraq or not? Uncle Joe said yes. Or should we do in Osama?  Uncle Joe said no.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Does the Iraq question seriously matter any more?

Of course it does.  And especially when it comes to Uncle Joe's (and Hillary's) decision making.

And you ARE still paying taxes to take care of the veterans from the Iraq War in the form of VA disability, VA medical care, cities dealing with homeless vets etc. and you will for the rest of your life just as you are still doing with Viet Nam vets from 45 years ago.  Does Viet Nam still matter?

Those that don't consider history are doomed to repeat it.

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Does the Iraq question seriously matter any more?

Of course it does. Past decisions are a precursor to future ones.

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Of course it does.  And especially when it comes to Uncle Joe's (and Hillary's) decision making.

And you ARE still paying taxes to take care of the veterans from the Iraq War in the form of VA disability, VA medical care, cities dealing with homeless vets etc. and you will for the rest of your life just as you are still doing with Viet Nam vets from 45 years ago.  Does Viet Nam still matter?

Those that don't consider history are doomed to repeat it.

He's doing none of that-----------he's Canadian and they rely on us to defend them.

• Like (+1) 1

This Canadian will take the previous two answers into his mind.

I'm not paying taxes to US Vets, or at least I'm not aware of it, and I'm kind of in the community that would know about these things...