Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

you were born white and are therefore guilty

how long until mainstream candidates start floating the idea of whiteness laws and eventually a final solution to the whiteness problem

it's coming....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What?  What the ***** do I have to admit?  I didn't do anything.

My question exactly.

Rather than speak in vague platitudes, I would appreciate Mr. Biden explaining specifically what I am responsible for and why. Otherwise I am forced to conclude that he is espousing empty rhetoric aimed at promoting racial division for nefarious purposes.

30 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

how long until mainstream candidates start floating the idea of whiteness laws and eventually a final solution to the whiteness problem

Yep, it is starting to look like the early 1930's in Germany.  And people laughed for many decades after here in the US as "Americans would never fall for the nonsense espoused by Hitler and others back then."  I ask you who are the real fools.  Overly prideful people that were pissed that they lost a world war or people who live lives of comfort with good homes plus well fed decades afterward?

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

Part of Kamala Harris' statement:

“When I look at this moment in time, I know that the American people need someone who is going to fight for them, ..."

Question:

Fight what?

I think she meant "illegal" Americans.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I have a solution.  Blackface...

2 hours ago, Swill Merchant said:

My question exactly.

Rather than speak in vague platitudes, I would appreciate Mr. Biden explaining specifically what I am responsible for and why. Otherwise I am forced to conclude that he is espousing empty rhetoric aimed at promoting racial division for nefarious purposes.

Get ready for a lot more of that from many others on the left for the rest of your life and mine. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, snafu said:

“When I look at this moment in time, I know that the American people need someone who is going to fight for them, ..."

Question:

Fight what?

Obama play book.  Keep it vague, but keep them believing it's something just. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Obama play book.  Keep it vague, but keep them believing it's something just. 

I think Harris should have waited and waited before declaring.

I think that the more she says things, the more she's going to expose herself as a moron.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

I think Harris should have waited and waited before declaring.

I think that the more she says things, the more she's going to expose herself as a moron.

She's anti-Trump, she's on attack, she's a leftist, she's a brown woman.  Half the population will love her no matter what she says or what she has or hasn't done.     

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Which is while I'll vote for ANYBODY else.

55 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

She's anti-Trump, she's on attack, she's a leftist, she's a brown woman.  Half the population will love her no matter what she says or what she has or hasn't done.     

Thats the litmus test for ALLLL liberals these days. 

Why do they care more about Palestinians than they do Jews? Jews are white. 

If theres a dispute between something that can be classified as “white” and then something classified as “other” liberals racistly take the side of the “other.” That’s why Liberals cling to some sort of manufactured victimhood — they LOVE victims and there’s nothing better than being a victim because that makes you an “other.” That’s why Phocohantas releases her DNA test to prove she’s 1/1024th victim or “other.” 

Liberals are hellbent out of some sort of disillusioned justice to destroy the white race and all its glorious history. And if anybody thinks that last sentence is racist, replace “white” with Hispanic, black, or Asian and then is it racist? 

Find someone who looks at you like morning show hosts look at Kamala Harris

Dxc5m7LW0AIoIKm.jpg..............................Dxc4pecX0AEu9Vj.jpg

Man it’s a good thing he wasn’t part of any major healthcare overhaul while serving in some kind of elected office.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Find someone who looks at you like morning show hosts look at Kamala Harris

Dxc5m7LW0AIoIKm.jpg..............................Dxc4pecX0AEu9Vj.jpg

More interested in the Gillibrand quote.  A second shot fired across the bow of the SS Bernie.  Why dredge up sexual harassment allegations against his 2016 campaign people and this unless Sanders was seriously mulling over running as a Democrat.  Gillibrand strikes me more as a good party soldier than a free thinking voice.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

More interested in the Gillibrand quote.  A second shot fired across the bow of the SS Bernie.  Why dredge up sexual harassment allegations against his 2016 campaign people and this unless Sanders was seriously mulling over running as a Democrat.  Gillibrand strikes me more as a good party soldier than a free thinking voice.

She's trying to beat others to the punch. Her father's involvement in NVIXM will be brought up by others when the primaries (ultimately) drag everyone into the muck. 

She's also an opportunist more so than a good party soldier. Her about face with the Clintons proves that.

• Haha (+1) 1