Today is the start of a three game winning streak

RPbillsfan

I believe today will be the start of a three game winning streak in the 2nd of the the (4), 4 game quarters of the season leading up to Halloween ? night against the Patriots.

The Titans game is gonna be a tough defensive struggle that I think the Bills pull out on a late FG to win 16-13.

Next Week the Bills travel to Houston to face a very disappointing Texans team who have major holes on the offensive line and secondary and again, the Bills have an excellent chance to hang in a tight, relatively low scoring game winning maybe 24-14 and scoring a defensive TD late to extend the margin of victory.

The following week sends us on the road for the 5th time in 7 weeks to face the Indianapolis Colts.  This Colts team is gritty but talent starved with no running game and a young defense that has less talent and is a couple of years behind the Bills in development.  See we could win comfortably here maybe by 27-17 to move to 4-3 on the season.

Then its home ? on Monday night, ? night against the Patriots and 6 out of our last 9 at home.

It all starts today and I'm ready for some Bills football, how about you?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

I believe today will be the start of a three game winning streak in the 2nd of the the (4), 4 game quarters of the season leading up to Halloween ? night against the Patriots.

The Titans game is gonna be a tough defensive struggle that I think the Bills pull out on a late FG to win 16-13.

Next Week the Bills travel to Houston to face a very disappointing Texans team who have major holes on the offensive line and secondary and again, the Bills have an excellent chance to hang in a tight, relatively low scoring game winning maybe 24-14 and scoring a defensive TD late to extend the margin of victory.

The following week sends us on the road for the 5th time in 7 weeks to face the Indianapolis Colts.  This Colts team is gritty but talent starved with no running game and a young defense that has less talent and is a couple of years behind the Bills in development.  See we could win comfortably here maybe by 27-17 to move to 4-3 on the season.

Then its home ? on Monday night, ? night against the Patriots and 6 out of our last 9 at home.

Hey would you mind sending drugs through the mail. Because obviously your **** is way stronger then whatever I can get here 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

From your mouth to God's ears!

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I too appreciate the OP’s optimism...however I am in s place where wins and losses no longer matter anymore to me... and honestly, it’s a nice place to be. ?

I just want to see good football, not Keystone Cops

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I too appreciate the OP’s optimism...however I am in s place where wins and losses no longer matter anymore to me... and honestly, it’s a nice place to be. ?

i am living here as well. however, i am not opposed to the team breaking off a little winning streak! i would just love to see a few games of growth and improvement strung together. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I just want to see good football, not Keystone Cops

I agree with good football.  

I don’t think the Bills have a good chance to get into the playoffs this year. Good play from young players would be a good sign for the future. 

A lot lot of good thoughts. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Amen to this.

I watch this season's games like I would a preseason game.  I'm not worried about the W but I do want to see the young guys play well.    I've already decided this is a lost season and I'm come to terms with that.  But I want reason to believe 2019 will be better.

But if the OPs right - a 3 game winning streak with this weak roster would be a lot of fun!

• Like (+1) 1