Best place to get a deli sandwich before the game?

Adamb412

1 minute ago, BillsPride12 said:

Don't worry about getting a deli sandwich.  Bring some beer, mingle and make new friends at the tailgate and I'm sure somebody will take care of you with something right off the grill! 

Go to the bank and convert to Meadcoins, and you will be blessed with the most amazing Stromboli! 

• Like (+1) 2

Depew Deli, 4911 Broadway . It’ll be exactly what you want. Wegmans is pretty good, but cannot beat a real Deli. 

Edit: they’re closed now. You can catch the Deli Shoppe at 4730 Broadway open at 9 AM. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Depew Deli, 4911 Broadway . It’ll be exactly what you want. Wegmans is pretty good, but cannot beat a real Deli. 

Edit: they’re closed now. You can catch the Deli Shoppe at 4730 Broadway open at 9 AM. 

Yup, that's the ticket. Another vote for a Wegmans sub.

7 minutes ago, ocemur said:

He's Titans fan, obviously. He didn't call it "beautiful downtown Cheektowaga". Cheekatovegas would also have been acceptable.

Wait you write it cheektovegas? I know it is pronounced that way but i thought we spelled it same way- man i am blown away.

32 minutes ago, ocemur said:

He's Titans fan, obviously. He didn't call it "beautiful downtown Cheektowaga". Cheekatovegas would also have been acceptable.

Dont you be sarcastic about my beautiful cheektavegas 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Dont you be sarcastic about my beautiful cheektavegas 

I would never be sarcastic about Cheektavegas. I learned my lesson long ago. On a drunken Saturday night many years ago, I made a disparaging remark about the lovely town of Cheektowaga. I woke up the next morning with the bloody head of a pink lawn flamingo in my bed. Message received.