Where can I watch football in Paris?

Big C

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

If the Bills were playing while I were in Paris, I’d 100% watch the game if possible 

I’d try too, but more importantly, why weren’t we invited on this excursion? 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Big C said:

I'm about to go to Paris for the first time. Excited, but still want to watch some football if it works out with our schedule. Has anybody been recently and know a bar that has the games on? 

I actually do young man!!! The Canada Bar has the Sunday ticket!!! I watched that dreadful season ending loss to the Pats there couple years back..the one that started at 10 PM in Paris!!!

Let me do a quick google for the actual name and address. Right close to Notre Dame

(edit) called The Great Canadian ...only website i could find was this

https://www.facebook.com/tgcparis/

And yes, you are welcome not having to spend 30 minutes googling this stuff!!!!

Place was great considering

Edited by plenzmd1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I actually do young man!!! The Canada Bar has the Sunday ticket!!! I watched that dreadful season ending loss to the Pats there couple years back..the one that started at 10 PM in Paris!!!

Let me do a quick google for the actual name and address. Right close to Notre Dame

...maybe Touchdown Jesus has a big screen...just sayin'....may have to bring a 12 pack.............

24 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Do you have Sunday ticket?

use the app 

or nflgamepass 

or 

Reddit 

just a heads up..Sunday Ticket only works in US..as does the US version of Gamepass. But nothing stops one from getting a VPN and using a US server!!! Did this recently in Italy to watch the first preseason game..man the Bills looked good that day?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, oldmanfan said:

If you're going to Paris with a significant other and tell her you want to watch football, that would pretty much define the term justifiable homicide.

In our case, we had been there for 3 days already in a one bedroom apartment with the kids...it was imperative to the success of the rest of the trip for me to have some alone time!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Big C said:

I'm about to go to Paris for the first time. Excited, but still want to watch some football if it works out with our schedule. Has anybody been recently and know a bar that has the games on? 

I will oddly enough he in London for the game Sunday. I travel to Paris a couple days later. There’s actually a bills backers pub in London I plan on going to with my wife. Safe travels!!

8 hours ago, Big C said:

Probably at any stadium on a Sunday....................................Soccer is called football over there ;) 

BTW enjoy your vacation and leave the Bills at home ;)