Where can I watch football in Paris?

Big C

I think there's a Bills bar next to the Eiffel Tower.  They serve Labatts Blue, Genny Cream Ale, buffalo wings, and beef on weck.

J/K...I've never been to Paris.  But if I went there, which I don't want to, and wanted to watch the Bills game, I'd take a laptop and stream off the Reddit site.  Probably your best bet.

It won't be on in any bars if that's what you are hoping for.  NFL gamepass  is a streaming service available outside the US only and they have a 7 day free trial.  Sign up there, or sign up before you go if you have a VPN and watch on your phone or laptop or whatever.  Wifi is everywhere there now particularly in the hotels.  But honestly if you have never been there, for gods sake don't waste an entire evening watching the Bills in your hotel.

My son is on a flight to Greece and hopes to be able to get the game on his phone with Sunday Ticket. I’m not sure what to hope for.  His GF will be mad if he watches the Bills.....she’s a big Bucs fan. 

I don't know if they'll have football available, but the folks at Cafe Mignon in the Bastille were the sweetest people in all of Paris, afaic.  It's a father and son who own it- They let me take over the music for a night, if they can get Am Football, I'm sure they'd happily roll with it. Fun, cool, laid-back place with great food and clientelle.  My best memory of Paris.