2018 TO 2019 ROSTER

Tatonka68

2018                                           2019

QB Josh Allen                          QB Josh Allen

RB McCoy                                RB Bryce Love Stanford (Bills 1st round pick, traded down from top 5 and pick up 2nd pick)

WR Kelvin Benjamin              WR Anthony Johnson UB (Bills 2nd round pick)

WR Zay Jones                        WR Stanley Morgan JR Nebraska (Bills 3rd round pick) Zay Jones 3rd Receiver

TE Charles Clay                     TE Charles clay

LT Dion Dawkins                    LT Dion Dawkins

LG Ducasse Vladimir            LG Chance Warmack (free agent)

C Ryan Groy                             C Jesse Burkett Stanford (Bills 2nd round pick)

RG John Miller                        RG John Miller

RT Jordan Mills                      RT Jordan Mills

Big Difference, young guns on offense. McCoy will be gone.

Edited by Tatonka68

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

A RB as the Bills' 1st round pick. :doh:

Why not?  They haven't drafted one in the first round since 2010 ... and along with DBs and WRs, RBs are the Bills' favorites to draft in the first round -- or in the second if they don't have a first rounder.

2001 - Nate Clements DB

2003 - Willis McGahee RB

2004 - Lee Evans WR

2005 - Roscoe Parrish WR (2nd round)

2006 - Donte Whitner DB

2007 - Marshawn Lynch RB

2008 - Leodis McKelvin DB

2010 - CJ Spiller RB

2012 - Stephon Gilmore DB

2014 - Sammy Watkins WR

2015 - Ronald Darby DB

2017 - Tre'Davious White DB

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Why not?  They haven't drafted one in the first round since 2010 ... and along with DBs and WRs, RBs are the Bills' favorites to draft in the first round -- or in the second if they don't have a first rounder.

2001 - Nate Clements DB

2003 - Willis McGahee RB

2004 - Lee Evans WR

2005 - Roscoe Parrish WR (2nd round)

2006 - Donte Whitner DB

2007 - Marshawn Lynch RB

2008 - Leodis McKelvin DB

2010 - CJ Spiller RB

2012 - Stephon Gilmore DB

2014 - Sammy Watkins WR

2015 - Ronald Darby DB

2017 - Tre'Davious White DB

Lou Saban said "Hello"

Chuck Knox too.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I do not own nor have I ever had in my possession any IEDs. :lol:

Just because you got TSA Precheck last time does not make me trust you! 

Funny, I flew out of Appleton WI yesterday and I was literally the only passenger in sight going through security. I was TSA Precheck cleared, but then randomly chosen for the hands up routine. They kept apologizing, and I was still the only person in sight! I had flown in from ATL, where they had as many people as Lambeau holds trying to get through security. I was there, and they all wanted to talk to me. I got to the bar and found a few of our peeps. I bet @NewEra had a similar experience. Tiny airports have advantages. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Just because you got TSA Precheck last time does not make me trust you! 

Funny, I flew out of Appleton WI yesterday and I was literally the only passenger in sight going through security. I was TSA Precheck cleared, but then randomly chosen for the hands up routine. They kept apologizing, and I was still the only person in sight! I had flown in from ATL, where they had as many people as Lambeau holds trying to get through security. I was there, and they all wanted to talk to me. I got to the bar and found a few of our peeps. I bet @NewEra had a similar experience. Tiny airports have advantages. 

3 more years. That was a worthwhile $80. 

Bryce Love simply isnt a first round talent. And hes also too small to be a three down workhorse. 

I do enjoy the trading back and drafting one lineman though 

Also if we are drafting a WR can it be K'Neal Harry?  Looks to be the most talented WR to me

Edited by DJB

I would like to see us add Tevin Coleman from Atlanta at RB. I just can't see Atlanta paying both he and Freeman. I also think Coleman wants to be the featured guy somewhere. I would like to see us go after Quincy Enunwa, John Brown, and Randall Cobb at WR hoping to get 2 of the 3. I'd like to see us make a run at Josh Hill and/or possibly Maxx Williams at TE. Get a couple solid veteran OL'men(C and G). Draft a couple more young WR's and OL'men with the first 5 picks and then go BPA. 

• Like (+1) 1