Aaron Rodgers: Packers were 'terrible on offense' despite victory

Niagara Dude

3 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Talk about slap in the face,  Rogers after the game said they were terrible on offense and only got 423 total yards.  This was other teams really think of us and our current roster.

He's right. The Bills should have picked him at least twice more with one coming the other way for six.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Talk about slap in the face,  Rogers after the game said they were terrible on offense and only got 423 total yards.  This was other teams really think of us and our current roster.

They only scored 22 points and had the ball forever in this game. I’m not surprised. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree with him 

...ditto Yolo...this guy plays to an extremely high and demanding level.......this isn't a "slap".......he saw some things he didn't like and knows they can do better....AND...have to.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

8 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Talk about slap in the face,  Rogers after the game said they were terrible on offense and only got 423 total yards.  This is what other teams really think of us and our current roster.

They were pretty bad. I think they had 8 three and outs from their D and good field position to help them out.

8 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Talk about slap in the face,  Rogers after the game said they were terrible on offense and only got 423 total yards.  This is what other teams really think of us and our current roster.

He should have been picked at least 2x, maybe 3x more than he was, plus an un-recovered fumble.

The call on the Allen fumble was one of the worst I've seen.

Yeah when the other team's offense is essentially a 5 minute timeout between Rodgers and the defense, Rodger should expect to do more, near picks, Allison drops. Our defense played fantastic but I don't think Rodgers is giving disrespect.. just knows they have to score more points with so much TOP in a game against any opponent. We were a pick 6 and maybe one good Allen drive from tying it up. Game wasn't really over until 5/6 minutes left. Rodgers can't have his foot off the gas he knows it.

• Like (+1) 1

The thing that surprised me was all the drops. I lost count of how many times Packers receivers had us beat and just couldn't hang onto the ball. We compounded the issue by dropping a couple of sure fire INTs. This game should have been over at halftime. 

5 minutes ago, VW82 said:

The thing that surprised me was all the drops. I lost count of how many times Packers receivers had us beat and just couldn't hang onto the ball. We compounded the issue by dropping a couple of sure fire INTs. This game should have been over at halftime. 

Rodgers straight up missed several passes and should have had a few more picks than he did, as well.

Not his best game, but he's dinged up.