The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

17 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I'm still taking Rosen over Allen everytime. That's how I bad I feel about Allen's chances of success. 

That's because you staked out a position at the draft and you're unwilling or unable to come off that position for ANY purpose.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, joesixpack said:

ORLY?

Just admit it, you're a "Wrong Josh" guy, and no matter how ***** Rosen looks or how good Allen does, you'll never acknowledge it.

Did you read the post or you just want to homer it up?  I posted that one INT and the fumbles were on Rosen.   Pom Pom time for you. 

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

That's because you staked out a position at the draft and you're unwilling or unable to come off that position for ANY purpose.

I was a Darnold guy all the way and had issues with both Allen and Rosen (I'm a UCLA alum and by all rights should have liked Rosen better than I did (and do)). Still way to early to judge in any case. Let's let this play out over the next few years. Both Allen and Darnold are on horrible offenses, and AZ's problems are punctuated by the fact that they're not only not playing their best QB; they're not suiting him up to save cash. Can't imagine that sits well with the other players on that team, which looks like a dumpster fire right now. 

I'm pretty sure there are certain folks tied to analytics that based on said criteria massively preferred Rosen to Allen. Last night's game is not dispositive, but it surely shows that nearly all rookie qbs struggle, especially when they start under less than optimum conditions. The moral ought to be, have more patience and give a fella time to develop before making definitive pronouncements on how someone will turn out. Let's see if anyone takes that to heart.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Patrick Mahomes did purty good and since he hasn’t played 16 games he’s technically a rookie.

Sitting and learning for a year with Alex Smith for a mentor, Andy Reid for a head coach, and a talented offensive corps. You are joking or out to lunch.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Magox said:

Rosen had three other passes that should have been picks that were drops by the DB's.  

I'm serious, it truly was a horrendous game.   And his body language was awful as well.

Couple of near fumbles too.  He just had no feel for the pass rush in this one.  One of the fumbles he was holding the ball low around his chest and von miller knocked it out... he didn't even blindside him he just ran up and knocked it out!  

30 minutes ago, Magox said:

Rosen had three other passes that should have been picks that were drops by the DB's.  

I'm serious, it truly was a horrendous game.   And his body language was awful as well.

He may end up being a good quarterback but the "body language" May be very telling. The main reason I'm not big on him is his physical endurance and most of all his selfish entitled attitude. Still think his team will turn on him if things go badly.

20 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I'm pretty sure there are certain folks tied to analytics that based on said criteria massively preferred Rosen to Allen. Last night's game is not dispositive, but it surely shows that nearly all rookie qbs struggle, especially when they start under less than optimum conditions. The moral ought to be, have more patience and give a fella time to develop before making definitive pronouncements on how someone will turn out. Let's see if anyone takes that to heart.

Sitting and learning for a year with Alex Smith for a mentor, Andy Reid for a head coach, and a talented offensive corps. You are joking or out to lunch.

Technically a rookie bay bay. Ask EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeJjjjjjj

12 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

BPA looks better than either of those two to be honest right now. 

BPA would have been Roquan Smith. Who is very good, but basically equivalent to Tremaine Edmunds, who we acquired as well.

We made the right move given the circumstances and options at the time.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

BPA would have been Roquan Smith. Who is very good, but basically equivalent to Tremaine Edmunds, who we acquired as well.

We made the right move given the circumstances and options at the time.

Wrong. The right move would have been keeping Preston Brown and drafting Ridley instead of Edmunds.

Just wait for Josh Allen week one next year bro. “He hasn’t started 16 games yet, he’s still a rookie.”

I live for it

Ha! Fair enough, Im sure some here will make that argument. I dont agree with the "rookie" designation, but will say that even if he started all 16 games this year, it is still too soon to make any absolute declarations on whether he's a bust or not.

Wrong. The right move would have been keeping Preston Brown and drafting Ridley instead of Edmunds.

You lost me on all agreements right there. Brown is a bum and soft. He had to go.