Post your feelings about the upcoming launch of the Josh Allen Era in a GIF

YoloinOhio

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, The Process said:

somebody remove this garbage........................

Agreed ....where are the monitors....take this crap down!

Sorry Snowflake,

Getting thrown to the wolves is a common description and a very apt one given how the front office is mismanaging Josh Allen's intro into the league.

Had I posted a real wolf attack you would have a valid point as it would be as gory as hell.

As anyone who looks at the video can see .... it is totally staged. A handler releases them at the beginning of the video and they are clearly after food he is handling.  There is not a drop of blood in the whole  video and and the animals jump off quite quickly.   Not sure the original source but i think it comes from one of those stupid things people do shows.

And yes it does reflect my fears about what Allen is going to have to go through this season.  Thrown to the wolves.

Previously I posted a GIF of Forrest Gump running and captioned it "Run Josh Run  --- for your life which also captures my fears of what he has to look forward to this season.

Humor is a personal matter.  I could care less if you disliked the wolf gif.  I Just think it is way OTT for someone to be demanding deletions and imposing what they like or dislike on everyone else.

Peace Out

Edited by CamboBill
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, CamboBill said:

Sorry Snowflake,

Getting thrown to the wolves is a common description and a very apt one given how the front office is mismanaging Josh Allen's intro into the league.

Had I posted a real wolf attack you would have a valid point as it would be as gory as hell.

As anyone who looks at the video can see .... it is totally staged. A handler releases them at the beginning of the video and they are clearly after food he is handling.  There is not a drop of blood in the whole  video and and the animals jump off quite quickly.   Not sure the original source but i think it comes from one of those stupid things people do shows.

And yes it does reflect my fears about what Allen is going to have to go through this season.  Thrown to the wolves.

Previously I posted a GIF of Forrest Gump running and captioned it "Run Josh Run  --- for your life which also captures my fears of what he has to look forward to this season.

Humor is a personal matter.  I could care less if you disliked the wolf gif.  I Just think it is way OTT for someone to be demanding deletions and imposing what they like or dislike on everyone else.

Peace Out

The "not even funny" appeared to be in response to the space shuttle disaster footage ...

5 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Not even funny. 

I thought that was in very poor taste as well.

7 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

The "not even funny" appeared to be in response to the space shuttle disaster footage ...

Yes, correct.

5 hours ago, The Process said:

somebody remove this garbage........................

Agreed ....where are the monitors....take this crap down!

I'm not into fascism or communism.  Freedom of speech is a cool thing.

The guy's space shuttle clip should stay up, but that doesn't mean it wasn't in poor taste, or that it doesn't reflect poorly on the poster who put it up.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah people died it's not the sort of thing you should use as a joke.

when the ability to joke about something serious is displayed, you know that true healing has begun.  get over it already. sad it happened but life goes on.

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

when the ability to joke about something serious is displayed, you know that true healing has begun.  get over it already. sad it happened but life goes on.

You do realize that when you're watching that clip you are literally watching people die right.

Edited by Warcodered