NFL Week 1 ?? takes

Kirby Jackson

32 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Wow didn’t watch the game, but his numbers with John “QB Guru” Gruden don’t look so good

The numbers don’t tell the story. Gruden has Carr executing a short passing game which eliminates the Rams pass rush. They had like one sack through the first three quarters. The plan was working well until the Raiders fell behind and Carr lost his mind.

He underthrew Cook for one INT, then threw two other horrible picks. He is capable of playing well but he is the worst when he has a meltdown. 

The bobbleheads look like they may have been right. We might possibly be the worst team not only in the AFCE, but in the league. Hopefully it was just a product of Peterman being ineffective and the train rolling from there. 

Edited by H2o

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

Jimmy G may not be super human after all.

Marcus Mariota is made of glass.

Sammy Watkins is still the ultimate decoy.

We should have spent the money on oline instead of the dead money on AJM and Coleman.

Detroit really is just Buffalo in a different uniform.

• I never thought he was all that.  

The 49ers made mistake after mistake in Sunday's loss to the Vikings and still had multiple end-of-game possessions with a chance to tie it.

Four turnovers, a handful of drops and three missed chances to score a touchdown in four red zone trips were at the root of the loss.

Many of those mistakes, such as a pick-six from quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo stemming from a miscommunication.

22 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It's only week 1.  15 other teams lost too you know. 

That’s why it is called hot takes. It’s basically things that you believe that are supported with limited evidence. I’ve never thought that Derek Carr was very good and I think that this is the year that it gets exposed.