TSW Has Turned Into Comedy Gold

BuffaloRush

Since the loss on Sunday, the amount of unintentional comedy in this forum is off the charts.  The emotional romanticism is off the chain.  There’s a lot of debate and infighting among members.  There’s also some really ridiculous comments and takes, which were proposed with 100% sincerity.  Four days ago people were comparing Nathan Peterman to Drew Brees, now they want to see him released. 

This forum is pandemonium.....this forum is fandemonium.  This forum is....fantastic.   

Thanks to all all the member and mods who are making this a fun place to debate, commiserate, and talk Bills football!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, fridge said:

Not sure if you're new or not... but this is actually pretty similar to how TBD is after a 1 point loss as well.

I’ve been around for 1 year but it kind of seems a little extreme after Sunday’s loss....this kind of reaction reminds me of the old Bills Bulletin Board.  The only difference is the board didn’t crash on game day and the mods here are pretty cool and won’t give you infractions for saying how bad the team sucked!  

17 minutes ago, fridge said:

Not sure if you're new or not... but this is actually pretty similar to how TBD is after a 1 point loss as well.

I don't know, it's been a pretty epic tantrum. There's some pretty hilariously titled threads that were locked (for obvious reasons). I'd give this freak-out an 8.5 /10.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It will die down by around sayyyyy thursday

And if they start Josh Allen, I reckon I'll start taking myself into an upset based on the effects of cross country travel on away teams flying west to east.    

33 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Since the loss on Sunday, the amount of unintentional comedy in this forum is off the charts.  The emotional romanticism is off the chain.  There’s a lot of debate and infighting among members.  There’s also some really ridiculous comments and takes, which were proposed with 100% sincerity.  Four days ago people were comparing Nathan Peterman to Drew Brees, now they want to see him released. 

This forum is pandemonium.....this forum is fandemonium.  This forum is....fantastic.   

Thanks to all all the member and mods who are making this a fun place to debate, commiserate, and talk Bills football!

Comparing him to Brees was comedy gold. Saying he should be released is just a reaction to reality. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

The most ridiculous take on here has been your love affair with Jerry Sullivan. 

• Haha (+1) 2