Bring in Dez

Returntoglory

19 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

Seriously. Maybe he can lead and motivate our current crop of receivers. Possibly help Benjamin pull his head out. 

Would definitely be close to being our #1 all things considered. 

Seriously i think i would rather bring back TO !! 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Ray Finkel said:

He will go to Cleveland and they will have another receiver Tyrod can’t get the ball to.

As opposed to here, where our starting QB's average completion travelled -.4 yards in the air.

We are really looking so much better without Tyrod. Let's all continue to hate on the guy.

19 hours ago, Ray Finkel said:

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Dez  is the kind of signing that would last less than two weeks. Once he sees what he’s gotten himself into he would shut down completely. I’m of the mindset to ride it out now. Yes it’s going to be ugly but there was always a chance of that. The hope is that after going through this mess of a season together that they’ll emerge stronger for it. Remember I said ‘hope’.

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Dez  is the kind of signing that would last less than two weeks. Once he sees what he’s gotten himself into he would shut down completely. I’m of the mindset to ride it out now. Yes it’s going to be ugly but there was always a chance of that. The hope is that after going through this mess of a season together that they’ll emerge stronger for it. Remember I said ‘hope’.

Boldin did that last year haha, now is maybe 4x worse.( Insert gif of grandpa simpson walking in then right back out the door)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 1:44 PM, Returntoglory said:

Seems to be the BILLS plan, no ? ?

I'm saying at least give his agent a call. Get him in for an interview. See where his heads at. And I think with more reps, JA will be fine. How many drops yesterday, SEVEN! Lack of effort from our alledged #1 receiver makes this at least apho e call. 

i dont think the Bills will bring in guys whos 'character" or 'attitude' they dont think will fit their culture. If Bryant is so great, why hasnt any team signed him? Because he overestimates his value? His personality,not to mention declining skills?

On 9/10/2018 at 1:43 PM, Returntoglory said:

Thank you. 

Of course. The all mighty $$$ ! 

Why would you wish for the bills to waste a ton of money on an aged, prema Donna, locker room cancer WR, in a year where we are not contenders?  We need WRs but we mostly need them to get ready for a possible push in 2 or 3 years.

Buffalo is probably one of the last places he would sign. If you were a WR trying to prove your worth, would you want to sign with a team that has had one of the worst passing offenses the last few years and relies on the running game to get going? The answer is no.

45 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Buffalo is probably one of the last places he would sign. If you were a WR trying to prove your worth, would you want to sign with a team that has had one of the worst passing offenses the last few years and relies on the running game to get going? The answer is no.

...THAT will be a major hurdle for him ANYWHERE...............

3 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Until he retires when he doesnt get his targets.

If the Bills brought him in and then Dez pulled some garbage, then at least the Bills tried to get better. This is not an acceptable group of WRs to put on an NFL field and even worse when you consider you are trying to groom a rookie QB. Allen needs help and this isn’t the Tyrod offense. Allen is actually capable of and willing to get the ball to WRs no matter where they are on the field.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:28 AM, Bangarang said:

The QB of those offenses was Tyrod Taylor who came in as a backup & has returned to his natural status. 

Is the Bills offense the same as when Tyrod was the QB?  The answer is no.