Looks like Vegas already knows our starter next week...

McBean

8 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

There is zero chance Peterman starts next week

Disagree with that.

I think there is a chance.

1 minute ago, JPP said:

Spread could go up to +15 and they still wont be able to cover let alone win

Now that you mention it, I just remembered all the posts all week long talking about taking the Bills and points and how Baltimore won't win by more than 3 or 4.

Well, that was wrong

37 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Disagree with that.

I think there is a chance.

Now that you mention it, I just remembered all the posts all week long talking about taking the Bills and points and how Baltimore won't win by more than 3 or 4.

Well, that was wrong

Well I'm sure many thought the Ravens wouldn't win by 3or4 TDs.....

What concerns me is that without a QB, I don't know how we won't this bad every week.  In some weeks we will look a hell of a lot worse, as Baltimore doesn't seem that good to me.

And this D is going to bail the offense out, as so many predicted earlier in the off-season.

Where are, let's say, 6 wins going to come from this year with no QB and a mediocre D?

I have to believe the spread will be much bigger than that come game time.

43 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

What concerns me is that without a QB, I don't know how we won't this bad every week.  In some weeks we will look a hell of a lot worse, as Baltimore doesn't seem that good to me.

And this D is going to bail the offense out, as so many predicted earlier in the off-season.

Where are, let's say, 6 wins going to come from this year with no QB and a mediocre D?

Sadly, the D looked MUCH worse than mediocre. This wasn't all on Peterman. Every unit on the roster looked pathetic. It HAS to get better, right?

I don't know how McDermott could trot Peterman on he field again. But I thought for sure he'd make a the change at halftime today.... Peterman should be cleaning out his locker when he lands in Buffalo. Today is exactly why I thought trading McCarron was huge mistake.