well TYrod Taylor LEADS the Brown to a tie

Socal-805

36 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Yeah I watched a lot of that game and he didn't look that great. 

The last time he looked 'great' was his junior year against Rutgers.

32 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Didn’t look good but with Tyrod you know what you are getting with him.

Perfectly stated!

Edited by KD in CA

6 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Does the team around them matter at all to you or does logic escape you?

you threw out a random factoid, as did I. a 44 pt discrepancy is horrid and an embarrassment.

low completion percentage coupled with a tie > 0 TDs and a blowout loss.

does that logic escape you?

Edited by 87168
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 87168 said:

you threw out a random factoid, as did I.

No, it doesn't escape me.  Taylor should have thrown for 350 and 4 touchdowns with the offense.  

3 minutes ago, 87168 said:

you threw out a random factoid, as did I.

Teams with 5 plus TO’s are 142-4 

Kudos to TT for not being able to join the 142 

??‍♂️????

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Today is not the day to criticize Tyrod. We lost 47-3 and our QB's were atrocious. He was QB for a 0-16 team and took one of the better teams in the league into OT. Bills would have been much more competitive today with Tyrod at QB. 

That's likely true, and will likely prove to be true in almost all games, all year long.

It was still correct to move on from Tyrod, though, but perhaps not quite so soon!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Today is not the day to criticize Tyrod. We lost 47-3 and our QB's were atrocious. He was QB for a 0-16 team and took one of the better teams in the league into OT. Bills would have been much more competitive today with Tyrod at QB. 

Yea right.    Dude had 50 yards passing until the 4th quarter.   

It would have been just as bad 

I watched most of the 3rd and fourth quarters of that game. I was pulling for the Browns in the hugest way. 

And man oh man, Tryod was totally Tyrod-y. They will be calling for Mayfield in another couple games. It was brutal. Not Nate Peterman brutal, but still pretty brutal, like Tyrod vs. Jacksonville brutal. Watching those 3 yard passes on 3rd and 9 sent me into PTSD. 

2 minutes ago, Luka said:

Yea, no.

Tyrod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NP

With TT, this is probably a 33-13 game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

I watched most of the 3rd and fourth quarters of that game. I was pulling for the Browns in the hugest way. 

And man oh man, Tryod was totally Tyrod-y. They will be calling for Mayfield in another couple games. It was brutal. Not Nate Peterman brutal, but still pretty brutal, like Tyrod vs. Jacksonville brutal. Watching those 3 yard passes on 3rd and 9 sent me into PTSD. 

Tyrod will be the end of Hue Jackson. mayfield is already better. It is crazy that they are not starting him.

Just now, billspro said:

Tyrod will be the end of Hue Jackson. mayfield is already better. It is crazy that they are not starting him.

I have no read on how Mayfield is doing but Tyrod, who is supposed to be surrounded with better talent than he had here, looked actually worse today than he looked in Buffalo. The INT he threw was very un-Tyrod-like.

But he screwed the pooch on clock management. Just like here.

He was inaccurate. Just like here. 

He waited forever to throw. Just like here. 

He had 10 second scrambled for one yard. Just like here. 

He threw 26 2 yard passes. Just like here. 

If I was a Browns fan, I might give him another game or two, but then I'd call for Mayfield. 

6 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Tyrod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NP

With TT, this is probably a 33-13 game. 

I dunno, remember the Saints game last year?