Bills will beat Chargers

Dadonkadonk

As bad as they looked today, the Bills will win next week.  Chargers are not that good. Bosa will not be 100% if he even plays.  West coast team playing early game on the East coast. Take it to the bank.  Allen will start and be ok.  Shady will have a monster game as will Clay/Croom.  

Bills win 24-13

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Remember last year when the chargers were unbeatable so we "might as well see what we had in Peterman because we weren't winning that game"

Let's see what we have in Pete. I haven't seen enough

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

The Chargers were certainly susceptible to the deep ball today, so that bodes well if Allen is playing*.   Defensive would need to step it up but I can see that group playing much better.

Unlikely, but not impossible.

* Presumably Peterman has PTSD anyway when it comes to the Chargers.

3 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

As bad as they looked today, the Bills will win next week.  Chargers are not that good. Bosa will not be 100% if he even plays.  West coast team playing early game on the East coast. Take it to the bank.  Allen will start and be ok.  Shady will have a monster game as will Clay/Croom.  

Bills win 24-13

The east coast teams playing out west have the larger disadvantage in sports

• Like (+1) 1

Based on the game today, would anybody here, or anywhere, really be surprised by a 0-16 season? I'm generally an optimist and I don't see much rationale for optimism as far as the 18/19 season goes. I like the future with some of the young talent that is on the roster plus the financial and draft capital that is coming the Bills way....but the outlook for this season is horrific as it stands.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m one of those people that didn’t think Peterman was as bad as he was perceived to be.  Well I was wrong on that one.  But I think it’s a little tough to say the Bills will rebound from this thrashing, to win next week with a rookie QB.  But I will say he looked pretty good and at least could zip the ball in there when he threw it.

• Like (+1) 1

I didnt see anything happen today that would make me optimistic enough to believe they will win the game, but it's the NFL and anything can happen.

The Bill's arent truly as bad as they were today, and the Chargers arent anything special that cant be beat. If the offence shows some life Nd can score  they can win. I still laugh seeing people who believe the Ravens arent that great of a team. They have a very good defence and what looks like a much improved offence led by a good QB. The defence didnt start out great,but they were made to look much worse when the offence couldn't do anything to stay on the field. Sustain a few drives and keep the defence off the field for a little bit and the score wouldn't have looked as awful.