Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Benched for MNF
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Benched for the Start of MNF

The one thing he can do is jump up and get a 50-50 ball. He's not great at it, he drops some, but it's the one thing that he has a big advantage on against DBs. The Bills did it maybe twice last night and one time he came down with it for a big game. They havent just tossed the ball up to him in the endzone once that I can remember. They have thrown to him a couple times in the endzone but not a clear jump ball like that. Perhaps I am forgetting one, the point is it's the one thing they should be doing and they just aren't doing it.

21 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Meh on the push off.......pretty subtle by historical NFL standards.

Pretty sure KB's first NFL TD was against Gilmore in preseason Bills/Panthers game.   

Typical first contract Gilmore.......would always let up on plays at the end.......and that's what he did and KB house called him on a 9.

Gilmore took a long time to mature but he is very good.

21 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The one thing he can do is jump up and get a 50-50 ball. He's not great at it, he drops some, but it's the one thing that he has a big advantage on against DBs. The Bills did it maybe twice last night and one time he came down with it for a big game. They havent just tossed the ball up to him in the endzone once that I can remember. They have thrown to him a couple times in the endzone but not a clear jump ball like that. Perhaps I am forgetting one, the point is it's the one thing they should be doing and they just aren't doing it.

It will be interesting to see if KB stops drawing the #1 CB with Pryor in the lineup..........KB isn't a stud WR by any means but big difference between matching up with a stud CB and a second rate boundary CB or a small slot CB.