Did Peterman get pulled too early

prissythecat

How could anyone watch the game and ask this. Might have not gotten pulled early enough. Should have left after the first half.

Peterman is showing when the chips are on the table he folds like a cheap tent.

Edited by matter2003

39 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Try watching the game with your eyes open. Josh Allen was FAR superior to Peterman, and I thought Allen played OK. I'd rate his play a 6 out of 10 considering he probably didn't get enough reps in practice. Peterman, i would've gave him a -100 in a scale of 1-10. And IMO that's being generous.

I never said he played poorly. I just said I don’t want him getting killed behind a bad line. By the time Allen came in Baltimore had called off the dogs. 

53 minutes ago, iinii said:

I never said he played poorly. I just said I don’t want him getting killed behind a bad line. By the time Allen came in Baltimore had called off the dogs. 

LOL. Are you watching the same game? He gets cheap shot on the sideline and knocked down from someone thats not even in the game. Then he gets a cheap shot with a late hit by the same guy (JUDON i think is his name). Then he gets NAILED while taking a shot deep...SERIOUSLY. You call this "calling off the dogs?" You watch these games with your eyes open? 

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Not to make excuses for him but...he should NOT have been given the start against LAC last year, and I dont think he was actually 'over it', certainly not enough so that he could go into a game this week, with questionable assets around him, and have a chance.  

He's probably so shell-shocked now, even he knows his days are already over, after barely 5 1/2 quarters

The first start was literally the worst half in the history of the NFL. The very worst. 

The snow game doesnt really count because everything for every player on both teams is thrown out the window because of the snow. 

The second real start had to be one of the worst halves in NFL history. No first downs. An INT. There were worse stat games but not one first down?

Could be a trend. 

How do you start him again?

• Like (+1) 1