[Vague Title] Richie, Richie, Richie SMH

Watkins90

7 hours ago, thurst44 said:

Except for the fact he IS. The Bills hardly "let Wood go." He retired b/c of a life-threatening injury. They didn't really "let" the tweeter up there go either -- seems more like he just lost his marbles. They traded Cordy (who accounted for 0% of those Pro Bowl appearances, btw) b/c Dawkins played well enough to take his LT spot and Cordy had trouble ever getting on the field. 

Dawkins took his spot but who is the turnstile at RT now. It is great Dawkins looks good, but you stack talent. You don't ship it out because you found some somewhere else.

17 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm also mad that the GM can't predict groin injuries. I mean, every other GM knows when groin injuries will happen and know to not bring those players in. When will ours learn the mystical arts?

You're making the case for not dumping proven talent like Cordy. He is the only one that anyone could have a gripe with. I will say I liked the return, but I'm not sure about the results. Their is a reason even with his injury history he commanded so much.

But whatever he's not on our team any more so we can just say he's overrated. What happens if woods, Watkins, Goodwin, and him have great years? Are we just going to continue heap praise on these guys running the show? Add Tyrod in that. They won with another GMs team despite every attempt to tear it down. Which is fine. They just better win next year.

7 hours ago, SoTier said:

That line might hold water if the Bills hadn't traded for a WR with chronically bad knees and signed a FA DE who has barely practiced all TC and preseason because of a groin injury.

This regime has groupthink written all over it. It's pretty obvious, how this isn't concerning to fans is beyond me

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's not crazy, he's just an A-hole.

Been true since he left high school. 

I actually think it's both.

I also don't feel that gives him an excuse for being the way he is, i know plenty of crazy people who aren't aholes, I think it's just a fact of who he is:

he'scrazy AND an ahole, and they amplify each other.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Uh, yes he is. Wood retired with injury. He himself "retired" due to mental defect. Only Glenn was "gotten rid of."

Glenn could not stay available, so no big loss there IMO.  I think Beane planned on having Wood & Incognito here this season, but then boom, that fell apart rather quickly.  Not sure there was an immediate fix for that. Even next years cap may not be a fix, might be a situation where the OL has to be rebuilt through the draft, taking multiple drafts.

6 hours ago, Dr. Fong said:

Reneged is the word you’re looking for. Hopefully. 

Wow, almost busted out laughing here at work.

16 hours ago, WMDman said:

he asked for a release, wood retired....not exactly sure what the bills were supposed to do...

His agent agree'd to a reduced contract & i'm pretty sure he didn't just do the deal with no communication with Richie at all then once he thought about it he got pissed & asked to be let go which looking at it now was a blessing for the Bills !! 

E. Woods deal sucked for the Bills he was a steady leader but the Bills did the right thing in letting him determine his contract after giving all to the team & the game  that Wood did.

Cordy's deal at first i was a bit against mainly because he proved the so called experts wrong that he couldn't be a starting LT but after i heard he had a slight injury during the Bengals game i thought maybe it was a good idea by Bean & the cap savings for team building is a no brainer ! 

I hope Richie gets the help he needs he was good here while it lasted but something has set the dude off & he needs to get a grip ! Maybe he was just being good to long while here & it is all bubbling over from keeping it pent up inside ?? 

13 hours ago, Paulus said:

Just no need to be jerky to someone. 

I agree to a extent. I think Richie was jerked around by them, and is arguably considered a cast off.

He wasn't jerked around.  He was just stupid.  He made all of his choices.

16 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Dawkins took his spot but who is the turnstile at RT now. It is great Dawkins looks good, but you stack talent. You don't ship it out because you found some somewhere else.

You're making the case for not dumping proven talent like Cordy. He is the only one that anyone could have a gripe with. I will say I liked the return, but I'm not sure about the results. Their is a reason even with his injury history he commanded so much.

I agree with what you're saying, with the caveat that we don't know what was going on behind the scenes in the locker room.  We don't know if Cordy's body is showing obvious signs of wear and Beane felt it was questionable enough to make the trade worthwhile, for example.  It can add an entirely new dimension to the transaction.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/3/2018 at 4:21 PM, Kmart128 said:

I mean he is not wrong here

Haha he's not in the literal sense. Not at all. Trying to salvage all those confused emojis you just got with those negative rep points

I mean with the mass Exodus we have had on offense, poor coaching, the Chargers fiasco. I think the offense was really pissed off as a whole. Maybe Deonte Thompson didn't want to stay. Glenn really wasn't up for playing hurt for a garbage offense. And Wood and Ritchie didn't see it getting any better. We saw this happen really quickly to an extremely good 49ers linebacking corps. Some units are close (or not close at all) and decide they're fed up with the direction the team was going.

The defense was great and all last season. Just saying I can empathize with the malcontents on offense. Would you play hurt during the Peterman game? You'd come out saying your pulled groin got strained after pick 2.

FWIW I think a lot of them were in Tyrod's camp and didn't like how he was treated. We obviously feel differently but we're not in the locker room!

It's like if the teacher's pet getting heaps of praise while the teacher keeps trashing on your best friend.  You're not going to think that dude is cool, and you're going to be disappointed when your buddy gets sent to juvenile detention school (browns)

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Haha he's not in the literal sense. Not at all. Trying to salvage all those confused emojis you just got with those negative rep points

I mean with the mass Exodus we have had on offense, poor coaching, the Chargers fiasco. I think the offense was really pissed off as a whole. Maybe Deonte Thompson didn't want to stay. Glenn really wasn't up for playing hurt for a garbage offense. And Wood and Ritchie didn't see it getting any better. We saw this happen really quickly to an extremely good 49ers linebacking corps. Some units are close (or not close at all) and decide they're fed up with the direction the team was going.

The defense was great and all last season. Just saying I can empathize with the malcontents on offense. Would you play hurt during the Peterman game? You'd come out saying your pulled groin got strained after pick 2.

FWIW I think a lot of them were in Tyrod's camp and didn't like how he was treated. We obviously feel differently but we're not in the locker room!

It's like if the teacher's pet getting heaps of praise while the teacher keeps trashing on your best friend.  You're not going to think that dude is cool, and you're going to be disappointed when your buddy gets sent to juvenile detention school (browns)

Wtf is this over verbose buffoonery?

On 9/3/2018 at 4:21 PM, Kmart128 said:

I mean he is not wrong here

Yes he is wrong.  He is very wrong.   

Ritchie retired, then asked to be released.  

Wood had a medical condition which forced his retirements 

Glenn has nit been healthy for 6ge past two season and made a ton of money to not play.  

21 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No question he is ill. He likely has more than one affliction at this point. serious post.

Now i think he is just amusing himself as best he can.

7 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Yes he is wrong.  He is very wrong.   

Ritchie retired, then asked to be released.  

Wood had a medical condition which forced his retirements 

Glenn has nit been healthy for 6ge past two season and made a ton of money to not play.  

I thought it was humor from Kmart. home of the blue light special !

21 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Only end stage liver disease.  He does't have that as an excuse. 

He's simply a POS.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Dr. Fong said:

Reneged is the word you’re looking for. Hopefully. 

racist  ...

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Only end stage liver disease.  He does' have that as an excuse. 

He's simply a POS.

always the HarshingMan aren't you Weo ?

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

racist  ...

always the HarshingMan aren't you Weo ?

Come on...what has this guy done to win your good graces?  A couple of Pro bowls?  He has been like this since college(es).

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

He appeared to go off the rails when the Bills nickel and dimed him on his contract. Should have paid the man.

You need to achieve at least a very basic understanding of this guy's behavior before saying something that embarrassing...

• Like (+1) 1