[Vague Title] Richie, Richie, Richie SMH

Watkins90

So...Ritchie retired for "health reasons", then un-retired and asked for a release, which the Bills gave him...and now the juicebag actually has the gall to claim it was the Bills that kicked him to the curb?  What a tool. ?

Edited by The Red King
  • Like (+1) 5

14 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Until Richie has completed a program I wouldn’t put too much Into anything he says. He needs help not ridicule.

Richie and Eric retired and Cordy wanted out. 

Who said Glenn "wanted out"?  Glenn was injured last year.  Maybe McDermott and Beane wanted him out, but there was never any hint that Glenn actually did.  This another example of an apologist for the current Bills regime making up bull manure to justify bad moves by the Bills supposed "brain trust".

• Like (+1) 6

9 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I mean he is not wrong here

Except for the fact he IS. The Bills hardly "let Wood go." He retired b/c of a life-threatening injury. They didn't really "let" the tweeter up there go either -- seems more like he just lost his marbles. They traded Cordy (who accounted for 0% of those Pro Bowl appearances, btw) b/c Dawkins played well enough to take his LT spot and Cordy had trouble ever getting on the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

At this point I doubt even Richie has his sh*t straight as to why he isn't on a team anymore. First, he willingly agreed to a pay cut. Then, he flips his lid, fires his agents, demands his original contract back, then says he's "retiring due to health reasons" after the Bills told him no. In reality, homeboy straight up didn't wanna go thru training camp. I think he had every intention of sitting out for the summer and then trying to catch on with a team after the pre-season. Sadly, the death of his father has clearly impacted him greatly as he seems to be slipping down the slope more each day.

Eric Wood was basically told, "Look, one more snap and you could end up paralyzed or dead" so, it's obvious he'd be here if he could be.

Cordy Glenn was a solid player while he was here and I have a lot of respect for him for the illness and injuries he played through. I believe last season was a good indicator that he's past his prime at this point. Dawkins out-played him to the point where the team felt comfortable moving on without him.

It's funny, because the same nitwits ragging on this OL now and saying they still need those three players were the same nitwits calling them all "slow and unathletic" while they were here.

• Like (+1) 2

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
13 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I mean he is not wrong here

So Eric Wood was forced into retirement and the Richie Incognito didn't retire our of nowhere?

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

Who said Glenn "wanted out"?  Glenn was injured last year.  Maybe McDermott and Beane wanted him out, but there was never any hint that Glenn actually did.  This another example of an apologist for the current Bills regime making up bull manure to justify bad moves by the Bills supposed "brain trust".

I agree there's no sign Glenn "wanted out." However, how is it an apologist for a "bad move." Dawkins has played well and his trade may have got us our franchise QB. It may well be a "bad move," but calling it that now is premature.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Or the countless Bills fans that think he's "awesome" or a "great guy". 

I'm not sure there are many left at this point. With that being said it would be a coin flip as to whether I'd want to have lunch with Richie or you.

6 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Hmmmm...... Lets get rid of the chronically injured, the forced to retire and the bat $#iT crazy.....

Thats more like it....

That line might hold water if the Bills hadn't traded for a WR with chronically bad knees and signed a FA DE who has barely practiced all TC and preseason because of a groin injury.