IK Enempali Gets Catfished in 2015!

BuffaloRush

While trying to research former Bills LB IK Enempali, I came across this wild article.  For some reason I must have missed this back in 2015.

Basically IK got catfished.  He made an arrangement to get a hum-dinger from, Missy Lee, a new friend on Facebook who he thought was a woman. When he gets to the house, Missy is covered from head to toe with a blanket and won’t turn the lights on.  But the lights from the cell-phone reveal that Missy is a dude with facial hair.  IK freaks out and punches Missy in the mouth breaking a few teeth and injuring his hand in the process.  IK jumped out the window and ran away.    

Later Missy and her “father” try to extort money from IK, but he goes to the police.  Such a wild story.  

I always remember IK as the player Rex Ryan signed as a joke after he punched Gino Smith. Gino was the QB Rex Anvers wanted and his failure on the field was the final nail in Rex’s coffin.  Too bad the real joke was on the Bills when IK attempted to play LB.  Just terrible.   

http://es.pn/1LBINa5

Edited by BuffaloRush
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

You were just randomly researching IK? 

I was thinking back to the time Rex hired him as a joke and wondered if he was still playing in the NFL.   This catfish article was one of the first things that popped up.

BTW IK did play on the Raiders practice squad briefly in 2017.  

18 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

While trying to research former Bills LB IK Enempali, I came across this wild article.  For some reason I must have missed this back in 2015.

Basically IK got catfished.  He made an arrangement to get a hum-dinger from, Missy Lee, a new friend on Facebook who he thought was a woman. When he gets to the house, Missy is covered from head to toe with a blanket and won’t turn the lights on.  But the lights from the cell-phone reveal that Missy is a dude with facial hair.  IK freaks out and punches Missy in the mouth breaking a few teeth and injuring his hand in the process.  IK jumped out the window and ran away.    

Later Missy and her “father” try to extort money from IK, but he goes to the police.  Such a wild story.  

I always remember IK as the player Rex Ryan signed as a joke after he punched Gino Smith. Gino was the QB Rex Anvers wanted and his failure on the field was the final nail in Rex’s coffin.  Too bad the real joke was on the Bills when IK attempted to play LB.  Just terrible.   

He should go into MMA.

36 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I always wondered what became of Corey McIntyre.

34 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

If you read the original post, I recently came across this.  I never said it was late breaking news, hence the “in 2015” part

If you read the meme, it refers to “old news.” What else does something from three years ago about a guy no longer on the team qualify as?