Beane already has one of the worst trade records in Bills history

Yeezus

Watkins and Darby trades were abysmal. Getting rid of Ragland while having one of the worst LB cores in the league was stupid. Trading for Coleman and wasting 3m and a draft pick. 

Trading Marcell then signing a below average DT and giving him big money.

This guy has no idea how to make a decent trade. piss poor trades up and down. 

• Sad 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Hard to argue with such sound logic.  Excellent, excellent post!  This is how it's done kids.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Just now, Yeezus said:

Watkins and Darby trades were abysmal. Getting rid of Ragland while having one of the worst LB cores in the league was stupid. Trading for Coleman and wasting 3m and a draft pick. 

Man your just full of hot takes today.  All of these trades were made for either clearing us out of cap jail or for the eventual trade up for a franchise qb.  He knows short term there would be suffering but he is looking at a long term building approach which has been long overdue for this franchise.  Slapping a band aid on the roster when he took over would have done nothing but garner more 8-8 type seasons.  Beane is looking to build a top team for many years to come.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

When you put it like that...

I !@#$ing hated the Dareus trade, elite DTs dont grow on trees, i dont care how much of a ****head he was

2 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Man your just full of hot takes today.  All of these trades were made for either clearing us out of cap jail or for the eventual trade up for a franchise qb.  He knows short term there would be suffering but he is looking at a long term building approach which has been long overdue for this franchise.  Slapping a band aid on the roster when he took over would have done nothing but garner more 8-8 type seasons.  Beane is looking to build a top team for many years to come.

I'm sorry but how do you build a top team by trading away talented players? 

Darby trade made absolutely no sense, neither did the Ragland trade. Both players were still on their rookie contracts. Watkins too. Dareus is the only trade that "cleared" cap space for the future. 

Just now, uticaclub said:

When you put it like that...

I !@#$ing hated the Dareus trade, elite DTs dont grow on trees, i dont care how much of a ****head he was

I would have been fine with the Darues trade had Beane not gone out and signed a bum DT to replace him. don't trade a top 10 DT and then give money to a bum. 

9 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Come wallow with me Yeezus.

So this thread is because he didn't give up 2 1st's for Mack?

I mean, I know it is even though his name isn't even in this thread.

Idk how Beane will be remembered, but right now all the balls are up in the air, amd we need them to fall to see what we have. The book is not ywt written on him.

And for the record, Whaley's Watkins trade was far worse than Beane's Watkin's trade.

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

I'm sorry but how do you build a top team by trading away talented players? 

Darby trade made absolutely no sense, neither did the Ragland trade. Both players were still on their rookie contracts. Watkins too. Dareus is the only trade that "cleared" cap space for the future. 

Talent at every position means nothing if you do not have a QB that can play at a top level.  As I stated the short term there will be suffering but trading away the guys they did allowed the Bills to go after their franchise QB with keeping their draft intact.  If they hit on Allen trading away what they did means nothing.

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

How do you guys drink your coffee? I personally like flavored coffee creamers. I’m currently using “cookies and cream” coffee creamer. Oh and I’m going to give Beane the benefit of the doubt for now

Gotta spend a few extra for these.     Cheap stuff will give you cancer. simply-pure-coffee-creamer+%25281%2529.j

• Like (+1) 1