Looks like AJM might play the whole game?

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

It's a shame he wasn't actually a bit more dinged up, such that he could not play tonight.

I was hoping to see Allen and/or Peterman, at least some.

They would have just brought in a clown to QB this game.

1 hour ago, Luka said:

AJ is going to be on the block I think. Which he won't be happy about, considering he came here with the hopes of winning the starting job. Slow to process like Allen, arm strength of Peterman...

I dunno but I hope Teller is in that group and not Miller.

I rather Teller replaces Vlad, at least Miller is still young. Vlad is a old dog.

6 minutes ago, vincec said:

They would have just brought in a clown to QB this game.

Maybe he can just hand off 65 times to some guy out of the stands, but that would quash the dream of drumming up some value to trade him like Bridgewater....

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m watching college football tonight plus I don’t get the Bills game. I’ll probably DVR the replay just in case I end up wanting to watch, but I probably won’t. Sounds like no one is playing who will even be on the team this year. They probably want to try to trade AJ and giving him a showcase. Good luck with that!

Welp, Zay Jones and Coleman both playing.  So if you’re right.....

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This, to me, is ABSOLUTELY about trading McCarron. If he is going the whole game that’s the plan. He will be a nice piece in the Mack deal.

McCarron, Hughes for Mack and a 1st.

Book it?✔️????

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This, to me, is ABSOLUTELY about trading McCarron. If he is going the whole game that’s the plan. He will be a nice piece in the Mack deal.

To me the Bills FO would be beyond stupid to trade away McCarron considering how bad that current Buffalo offensive line has performed. I'd say by week six all three Bills QBs will be on IR. 

7 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

To me the Bills FO would be beyond stupid to trade away McCarron considering how bad that current Buffalo offensive line has performed. I'd say by week six all three Bills QBs will be on IR. 

I think this is the most salient point.  A whole game like that Cincy debacle, and Allen may be out having his surgically repaired shoulder surgically re-repaired.

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

McCarron, Hughes, Ferguson for Mack, a 1 and a 5th

Genius.  Git’erdone, Beane

19 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

That’s a reason to do it IMO. If you aren’t going anywhere anyways, get an asset for him. You can always sign Matt Moore or whomever in a pinch. Process!!!

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

The Bills were sending a message to McCarron.  "You are not our starting QB."   Then McCarron sent a message to the Bills in the playing of the game.  "You're right not to start me."

I guess you missed the final drive.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

The Bills were sending a message to McCarron.  "You are not our starting QB."   Then McCarron sent a message to the Bills in the playing of the game.  "You're right not to start me."

Eh he’s not a quality starter but he showed toughness tonight, I give him credit.