Jalen Ramsey: Gronk is overrated

YoloinOhio

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It would seem that the Jags D may be a tad overrated at this point.

They were overrated last year too. Remember the Steeler playoff game, and how many points the Steelers put on them? How about not being able to stop Brady & Co in the AFC Champ. game, when they really needed to?

1 minute ago, John in Jax said:

They were overrated last year too. Remember the Steeler playoff game, and how many points the Steelers put on them? How about not being able to stop Brady & Co in the AFC Champ. game, when they really needed to?

Barely anybody stops Brady when they really need to.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

I can buy that against the Chefs, because he threw 4 INT's, but he's not turning the ball over.  So the defense has some blame to bear.

He was horrible today. Couple of nice runs. That's it. He's been average to bad after a great 2 game start. Jmo

I agree, the defense did get kicked around though.

Ha ha jalen.

Edited by Dopey

On 8/30/2018 at 7:49 AM, BillsFan4 said:

LOL at how much bulletin board material this guy is continually giving to a whole bunch of teams/players. 

It would be so funny if the Jags come crashing back down to earth this year. 

They're 3-3 and tied for 1st...anytime you're .500 and have a three-way tie for first in your division, you should probably just keep quiet. Especially considering their last two losses and the 70 points he and the defense gave up across both. 

They have a fairly moderate to soft schedule ahead imho which may just end up working in their favor - but god I would love to beat the Jags this year for this and so many other reasons...can't wait for this team to implode considering Blake Bortles is their starter. Will never understand how that guy is still a starter in this league.

Edited by ctk232
  • Like (+1) 1