Jalen Ramsey: Gronk is overrated

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, why are people rooting for Gronk here?  If it was reversed, and Ramsey did that dirty hit, I’d be crushing him.  But not over his opinion, even if it is wrong.  Bunch of ❄️

Because he's from Buffalo. 

29 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, why are people rooting for Gronk here?  If it was reversed, and Ramsey did that dirty hit, I’d be crushing him.  But not over his opinion, even if it is wrong.  Bunch of ❄️

Gronk is really good, but he's a punk.  Ramsey has a bad opinion, he's also a punk.

Hope that clears it up for you.

• Like (+1) 1

Ramsey is starting to remind of the South Park episode where the Bikers are thriving for attention. 

They think they are being intimidating, but Cartmen tells them the only people who need this much attention is 15 year old girls.

Edited by BananaB

21 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

just never notice that everyone he trashes is white and everyone he praises is black...

Oh boy, the race baiter is back!!! More ? takes from you.

Love racist Jalen praising that black qb Tom Brady and crapping on that white wr AJ Green.  Go somewhere else with your BS.

1 hour ago, BananaB said:

Ramsey is starting to remind of the South Park episode where the Bikers are thriving for attention. 

They think they are being intimidating, but Cartmen tells them the only people who need this much attention is 15 year old girls.

I definitely agree that when he says he doesn’t care about what people think of him, he means the total opposite.

Either he is going to be a genius or look like a total moron.  But to wish injury on a guy for talking says more about you than it does him.  Some total losers out there. 

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I just find it funny that people are more upset about Ramsey talking than the scumbag who cheapshotted a guy on our teams.  Sticks and stones. 

You can separate the two, when Gronk did that he was a turd no doubt. This guy however talks **** about anyone and everything, and you find it amusing? I don't necessarily think everyone is mad he said that about Gronkowski but maybe they are waiting for this guy to just shut his mouth.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Ramsey, IMO, is the best CB in the world right now. He can say what he wants. 

What is the point of this comment? 

Can't anyone say whatever they want?

Or is he not allowed to be judged by what he says because he is the "best" cb in the world?

I'm not picking a fight with you specifically. I see this type of statement alot and I don't get it.

• Like (+1) 1