Jalen Ramsey: Gronk is overrated

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, teef said:

this dude has quite the mouth on him.  i'm all for someone selling themselves, but there can be a very fine line between that and being a d-bag.

He’s almost becoming a parody.  Basically ask Jalen what he thinks about any decent QB or WR, and he’ll say something like “he trash.”  

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, vincec said:

You don't sell yourself by bashing other people. It's a basic fact you learn in elementary school.

oh i hear ya.  he's like the kid at the party that is trying far too hard to get attention by busting someone else's balls.

43 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yup and I love that. I don’t want the Bills to be like Ramsey but I hated how pathetically soft they were reacting to Gronk and the multiple Landry hits.  I hate softness on a football team.

Honestly, it’s really not the bad.  Just friendly trash talk.  The NBA might have the best behaved league in sports.  NBA never get in trouble off the court.  

This is false. The NBA and NFL have significantly higher arrest rates than MLB and NHL 

1 minute ago, Soda Popinski said:

He must have watched Tre White work Gronk over for an entire game.   Honestly that was fantastic.    Right up to the point where he went full meathead on our guy.    

9 for 150?

48 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I generally agree but if you can back it up, you become a legend.  Think about Muhammad Ali.  Best trash talker over. 

Now the flip side is you look like a complete moron if you can’t and Ramsey will get roasted if he doesn’t.  

Ali's trash talk was 90% about himself and generally the things he said about his opponents was very tame. He did say some mean spirited stuff about Joe Frazier, which is didn't help his image very much.

7 minutes ago, westside said:

Gronks a pos!!!

Dirty ass player!

He is. Not sure what was going on in his brain when he did that last season. 

4 minutes ago, vincec said:

Ali's trash talk was 90% about himself and generally the things he said about his opponents was very tame. He did say some mean spirited stuff about Joe Frazier, which is didn't help his image very much.

Ali was all about promotion. That's all it was. Guaranteed Smokin' Joe didn't have a huge problem with it because I'm sure he knew what the deal was.

1 minute ago, vincec said:

I love Ali but he wasn't perfect. He expressed regret about how he treated Joe Frazier. In the fighting sports, it's all about hyping a fight. It gets carried away often but thats the game. At least Ali and McCgregor are entertaining. Ramsey's stuff isnt even creative.