Bears Blow-Out?

Punt75

11 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

CHASE DANIEL has you thinking this way? Chase Daniel?? Really????!!!

I bet the saints all 4 games for 3 straight years when he was their backup. Each preseason he paid for my away game trip.  He hasn’t had the same success in preseason the last 2 years though.  

11 hours ago, Punt75 said:

If Chase Daniel plays a lot of QB for the Bears Thursday night and our OL isn't significantly better than their previous performances I see a major bad hit for the Bills.  Hopefully nobody important will get hurt. Just thinking that way is scary, but, realistic.

You should be ashamed of yourself for this ridiculousness:doh:

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Have you seen his preseason stats?? He's a monster who's headed for an All Pro season!

Daniels vs Peterman in the Superbowl this year.  Bank it.  You heard it here first.  Inside sources.  High level meetings. All that jazz.

2 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You sound really concerned, like SaviorPeterman before the Miami road game last year.

He should be. Gase is playing 3d chess while McBeane is playing checkers.

19 hours ago, Punt75 said:

If Chase Daniel plays a lot of QB for the Bears Thursday night and our OL isn't significantly better than their previous performances I see a major bad hit for the Bills.  Hopefully nobody important will get hurt. Just thinking that way is scary, but, realistic.

No Chase, but plenty of blowout.