If Allen Shines Today, What Is McD's Decision?

...this guy is tough as nails to read.....if Josh shines today, is he McD's clear "odds on choice" to start?......OR...do we take his continual QB rotations in TC and pre-season to date as an indicator as to where he may be leaning with Josh working extensively with the "3's"?.....with AJ dinged, does McD make Peterman his supposed, "safe bet" for now?...thoughts??..........

8 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I think if he Shines, McD is a fool for continuing the QB competition song and dance.... and McD is no fool.

...would agree but he  is so damn unpredictable and conservative at times......hell starting Peterman could be a continuance of his "evaluation".....just don't know....

16 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

It's telling that they had no intention of him starting but here we are because of his play.  He certainly has built up some inertia.

He was a top ten pick. They all start pretty darn quick. I’d suspect that him starting fast wouldn’t be a shock to anyone involved and his “rotation” getting him to start week 3 is no mistake. 

I really think they wanted to take it slow and be cautious with him in the beginning. If his play is so good you feel compelled to start him, that’s a good “problem” to have!  ? 

But I’ll also pray the OLine comes together in a hurry!