If Allen Shines Today, What Is McD's Decision?

I think the bigger question is not “if” he starts .. that’s a given should he play well. I think the real question may be “how does this affect how McBeane look at any players that may become available via trade and/or cuts?”  

Edited by SCBills

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...this guy is tough as nails to read.....if Josh shines today, is he McD's clear "odds on choice" to start?......OR...do we take his continual QB rotations in TC and pre-season to date as an indicator as to where he may be leaning with Josh working extensively with the "3's"?.....with AJ dinged, does McD make Peterman his supposed, "safe bet" for now?...thoughts??..........

Oldie, I think it’s Allen’s job with just a mediocre day. 

This kid doesn’t seem like a few bad passes or games will make him wilt.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Has nobody started one of those yet? 'Cause why not?

Well, it IS the most likely outcome (cough, cough, 56.2%), but it’s just not sensational enough? 

(Go ahead....I dare you!)

It's possible McD publicly states the competition is still ongoing so as not to let the Ravens know anything.  But in all the closed practices which are most Allan is getting all the work.  That may work for a few days, but eventually the truth will leak out, and then likely he'll announce thta they are going with Allen.

It think everyone is missing the point here.  Let me clarify for you.  It is not a hard decision to make.  Josh Allen was their target for over six months per to the draft.  He is the quarterback of the future and will be not starting this year until after game 6. This is the final word

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1