Kyles knee...status update, walking without sleeve

Not sure if anyone agrees, and they only showed the replay once without any comment on the Bills broadcast but I thought Kyle was a victim of an egregious, unpenalyzed  chop block.  It would be a shame to have a career like his to end on a play like that.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Not sure if anyone agrees, and they only showed the replay once without any comment on the Bills broadcast but I thought Kyle was a victim of an egregious, unpenalyzed  chop block.  It would be a shame to have a career like his to end on a play like that.

Fortunately it looks like a more minor injury than previously thought. I hope they just sit him out the rest of pre-season and maybe even week 1, they have Phillips to take over his role. 

16 hours ago, White Linen said:

Is it the same long black wrap used on ACL tears amputations?  

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If he's listed as week to week there's either no structural damage (could have torn up some meniscus, bone-on-bone bruising, any of the ligaments stretching but not tearing, etc) OR he tore something that both he and the docs feel he can play on with pain/swelling management and no risk of further damage. Most importantly it probably means no surgery required, which is what drags the recovery timeline out wrt knee injuries. Awesome news if true.