Mic’d Up: Brandon Reilly vs Carolina

YoloinOhio

I don’t think he will make the team either unless he starts doing something special.  He played about as well as one could last year and didn’t make it. I believe he had 3 targets and 2 drops this last game, while McCloud (I believe) snagged all of his from the Human Cannon that is Josh Allen.  They like Holmes, and I don’t think they keep more than 6. - KB, Kerley, Zay, Coleman, Holmes, McCloud.  Even if they went 7, it’s probably a toss up between him and Streater, AND it sounded like Phillips was outplaying both of them before his injury.

40 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He is Marsha's ball bot not Giselle's house boy.  You know he needs his balls softened.

Out of curiosity  what makes Rodak so bad? Or should I say worse than the other guys covering the Bills? I was thinking the other day how I don't think I can tell any of the reporters apart from their tweets except that Thad Brown tends to use the word brutal/horrible/etc... when describing Allen's miscues.

I bet if McCarron or Peterman plays with the 3's at some point in these pre season games, Reilly will make alot of plays. Allen has been in camp for 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS. It's hardly enough time to gel with all the recievers. Peterman and McCarron have more experience and probably have better overall chemistry with the reciever group. I think Reilly will make this team. Imo it's Benjamin, zay, kerly, streater, the new guy and Reilly 

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Reader said:

Out of curiosity  what makes Rodak so bad? Or should I say worse than the other guys covering the Bills? I was thinking the other day how I don't think I can tell any of the reporters apart from their tweets except that Thad Brown tends to use the word brutal/horrible/etc... when describing Allen's miscues.

TBD doesn’t like Rodak because he’s a Pats fan from Boston. Many people seem to think he’s part of some conspiracy, and others just see him as a Bills hater due to his constant negativity (he often speaks as if this is an 0-16 team every season). In Rodak’s defense, most Buffalo Bills reporters probably weren’t Bills fans before taking their job. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

1 hour ago, Reader said:

Pats fan 

Reilly fanboy here.  Reilly had one drop (not two), McCarron overthrew him deep, then the 62-yarder (those were his 3 targets).  He's on the edge right now.  RayRay is moving up quickly, and for some reason, people think Zay and Coleman are locks (butbutbut, draft, I get it).  If Reilly doesn't make the team, it means we have better WRs than I think we do right now.  If I were king, I'd cut DiMarco and keep 7 WRs, just in case KB goes down and Zay, well, just doesn't have it.  Worst case, Reilly and RayRay make the practice squad.  

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Reilly fanboy here.  Reilly had one drop (not two), McCarron overthrew him deep, then the 62-yarder (those were his 3 targets).  He's on the edge right now.  RayRay is moving up quickly, and for some reason, people think Zay and Coleman are locks (butbutbut, draft, I get it).  If Reilly doesn't make the team, it means we have better WRs than I think we do right now.  If I were king, I'd cut DiMarco and keep 7 WRs, just in case KB goes down and Zay, well, just doesn't have it.  Worst case, Reilly and RayRay make the practice squad.  

I think Coleman is a lock because of his salary.  And Zay probably gets at least another year.

Reilly's special teams tackle probably helped him.  Had a nice block on Murphy's TD run too.  I'm pulling for him.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

So then he dropped 50% of his touches? His one drop ended a drive and a pretty simple catch on target at that. I am a fan of Reilly and hopes he makes the cut but he did look a tad slow out there and it was a critical drop for one on the bubble.