Omarosa's Book

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

why would there be blame for Trump winning in 2020?

liberals have been running away from any responsibility since JFK was killed, they abdicated trying to enforce any square inch of morality, quit right on the spot

complete permissiveness in the face of people begging them to show some spine

Think about it.

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The constant meltdowns are funny and sad all at the same time by these MSM morons who offer nothing but Trump hate.

Like I have said a thousand times, there actions are virtually guaranteeing a Trump re-election in 2020 and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Deplorables, Nazis, Russians, Wisconsin, racism, misogyny, homophobia, low-information voters, gerrymandering, voter suppression, health care costs...

Anyone but themselves.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Deplorables, Nazis, Russians, Wisconsin, racism, misogyny, homophobia, low-information voters, gerrymandering, voter suppression, health care costs...

Anyone but themselves.

it will be nice when the Dems and liberals decide to get out of this temper tantrum and start using their minds and skills towards developing the good things in life that businessmen and Republicans can't bother to deliver.

till then....

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

it will be nice when the Dems and liberals decide to get out of this temper tantrum and start using their minds and skills towards developing the good things in life that businessmen and Republicans can't bother to deliver.

till then....

Never gonna happen.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Never gonna happen.

they will win in 2024 acting this infantile until then?

what will be the age of the next Democratic President?

in his 80s?

40s?

18 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I can’t beleive hiring her didn’t work out well. 

Noy great that Trump offered her campaign money to keep quiet. But he can do no wrong so nothing to see from his donors. 

It's quite pathetic. No surprise Trump's former bodyguard is getting paid the same amount each month that Omarosa was offered.

Omarosa has stockpile of audio, video, text messages to back book's claims: report

"I will not be silenced. I will not be intimidated. I'm not going to be bullied by Donald Trump," the former Trump aide told The Associated Press this week as she seemed to dismiss a threat from Trump's campaign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/17/omarosa-has-stockpile-audio-video-text-messages-to-back-books-claims-report.html

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Omarosa has stockpile of audio, video, text messages to back book's claims: report

"I will not be silenced. I will not be intimidated. I'm not going to be bullied by Donald Trump," the former Trump aide told The Associated Press this week as she seemed to dismiss a threat from Trump's campaign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/17/omarosa-has-stockpile-audio-video-text-messages-to-back-books-claims-report.html

Which means Trump will be pulling security clearances every time she releases something. Wag the dog! 

On 8/18/2018 at 1:42 AM, ALF said:

Just out of curiosity, what are her demands to release all this stuff? I saw a chyron on MSNBC in a bar this Sunday morning about how she has 200 recordings, but I still have no idea what the hell this is all about?

Is she blackmailing Trump for something? Does she have a list of demands? Why doesn't she just release all the tapes? What in the hell is her end game? Does she even have one?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Just out of curiosity, what are her demands to release all this stuff? I saw a chyron on MSNBC in a bar this Sunday morning about how she has 200 recordings, but I still have no idea what the hell this is all about?

Is she blackmailing Trump for something? Does she have a list of demands? Why doesn't she just release all the tapes? What in the hell is her end game? Does she even have one?

Manigault Newman has made clear that she plans to continue selectively releasing the pieces of evidence if President Donald Trump and his associates continue to attack her credibility and challenge the claims in her book, "Unhinged."

The art of the deal , he taught her well 

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Manigault Newman has made clear that she plans to continue selectively releasing the pieces of evidence if President Donald Trump and his associates continue to attack her credibility and challenge the claims in her book, "Unhinged."

If she had anything that could wound them, it would have been the first bullet from her chamber. She took her shot and missed. All she has left is a bluff masked as blackmail. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ALF said:

So instead of "I won't be silenced," it's "I can be silenced by you not doing anything."  

Moon bat.

23 minutes ago, ALF said:

That doesn't sound like the art of the deal. That sounds like a woman running out of minutes.

This is her moment to release the hounds...not threaten to release the hounds because, let's be honest, outside the leftist echo chambers, she's nothing more than Cindy Sheehan with bigger boobs. She'll make her rounds with the left, and they'll spend all weekend talking about her, and then she'll be yesterday's news until she returns to 'threaten one more time...and this time it's for real."

But, y'know, it's more entertaining than the whole "Trump is a draft dodger" stupidity, so she has that going for her, which is nice.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

That doesn't sound like the art of the deal. That sounds like a woman running out of minutes.

This is her moment to release the hounds...not threaten to release the hounds because, let's be honest, outside the leftist echo chambers, she's nothing more than Cindy Sheehan with bigger boobs... 

Really?

<...googles...>

Hmm...not bad.

Al Sharpton in sticking up for Omarosa on his show said  "In the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some 'R-E-S-P-I-C-T.'"?

Edited by Wacka

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If she had anything that could wound them, it would have been the first bullet from her chamber. She took her shot and missed. All she has left is a bluff masked as blackmail. 

Not so much blackmail as bait. If she attacks Trump and drops enough hints about what she may or may not have recorded, Trump will respond to call her out/insult her - which puts her back to the top of the news cycle, which gets her more exposure and more pay to do more interviews to say nothing.

It's almost a Kardashian-like cycle she is trying to build. Famous for being famous. Wouldn't surprise me if she was angling for her own reality show.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, The_Dude said:

We live in a world where Omarosa and whores are politically relevant because a game show host convinced people he has big hands and therefor should be president. ?‍♂️ 

How's that game show host doing?

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's from a chucklehead with a DEGREE, so it must be right!

10 years from now that muppet is going to pick this book up, not bother to check out who the author was, note that it was written by "some woman" because "something about hand size and being a dick", and defer to it as the definitive history of the Trump campaign.

I'm not even kidding.

I'd be willing to bet money on it.

19 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well he’s a very stable genius so probably pretty good. 

A stable genius running a smooth oiled machine the likes of which mankind has never seen before in human history since the beginning of time. And doing it all by the book!

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well he’s a very stable genius so probably pretty good. 

The proof is in the pudding, gents. Just think how well we'd be doing if we had a clean, articulate African American following these same policies.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

The proof is in the pudding, gents. Just think how well we'd be doing if we had a clean, articulate African American following these same policies.

Ya know, bud, I’m not sure I’m following you on this. 

I think youre being sarcastic, but hard to tell. 

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

A stable genius running a smooth oiled machine the likes of which mankind has never seen before in human history since the beginning of time. And doing it all by the book!

Ya know, I was lambasting Trump recently and a Trump supporter brought up a point that was halfway decent. He said ‘I turn a blind eye to his (Trump’s) unethical behavior because politicians in general are unethical so why should I care that Trump is a jackass if I like his policies.’ Now I don’t hold those feelings and I despise Trump. But I can understand how that person feels the way they do on the issue. Every immoral politician of the last 50 years deserves blame for the jackass in the White House. 

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

10 years from now that muppet is going to pick this book up, not bother to check out who the author was, note that it was written by "some woman" because "something about hand size and being a dick", and defer to it as the definitive history of the Trump campaign.

I'm not even kidding.

I'd be willing to bet money on it.

Double or nothing he defers to a complete misunderstanding of it.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Ya know, bud, I’m not sure I’m following you on this. 

I think youre being sarcastic, but hard to tell. 

Ya know, I was lambasting Trump recently and a Trump supporter brought up a point that was halfway decent. He said ‘I turn a blind eye to his (Trump’s) unethical behavior because politicians in general are unethical so why should I care that Trump is a jackass if I like his policies.’ Now I don’t hold those feelings and I despise Trump. But I can understand how that person feels the way they do on the issue. Every immoral politician of the last 50 years deserves blame for the jackass in the White House. 

Sarcastic indeed. I think Trump is a whole different kind of ridiculous, but those who hate him are just as responsible for the phenomenon as his congregation.

They LOVED it when he was attacking Lyin Ted and Low Energy Jeb. Then they HATED it when he was attacking Clinton. Love and hate are damn near the same thing, so they couldn't look away. The guy IS talented.

But yeah, if it's only about character, I can understand why they wouldn't bail. I prefer to focus on policy, though his shenanigans offer plenty of comedic material.

I wasn't knocking you personally for stating you hate Trump. On some level, I HATE SideShow Don. I think most reasonable people hate SideShow Don. Just never found hate to be particularly effective.

Edited by LSHMEAB