Incognito says he wants to play this year and Vikings called him

3 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

I don’t think it’s so funny, I think he’s battling mental illness and hopefully gets help.  Who knows, given all the head bumping at his postition - could be caused by football.

It's not funny, but my thinking is this was an issue prior to football.

Otherwise, I think Richie's story is a pretty good lesson in being up front with your intentions, and also not biting the hand that feeds.  The Bills came and got him when he was poison in the NFL.   He gave a ton back, but should have been up front that he didn't want to take a pay cut.   Now he is in a situation where if he ever gets another opportunity, I dont think he will, it will be for veterans minimum.  Should have stuck it out with the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He was probably watching the show Vikings and thought they wanted him.  

Hoerfully he was probably watching the Tony Curtis/Victor Borgnine/Kirk Douglas move "The Vikings".  If you haven't seen it, you probably should.

46 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The Bills something already....they got rid of this nut.

Don't botch when Miller gets owned week in and week out. Chris Brown said Redmond is going to get more reps at LG because Miller isn't cutting it,.we don't need no stinking pro bowler  since we are so strong at the guard spot.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Don't botch when Miller gets owned week in and week out. Chris Brown said Redmond is going to get more reps at LG because Miller isn't cutting it,.we don't need no stinking pro bowler  since we are so strong at the guard spot.

Miller is RG

Vlad is LG

12 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Hoerfully he was probably watching the Tony Curtis/Victor Borgnine/Kirk Douglas move "The Vikings".  If you haven't seen it, you probably should.

Gotta love Kirk.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Miller from what I'm hearing is having a good camp.  When he went out yesterday, Groy filled in.

I've heard the same.  Wasn't hearing anything bad as the previous poster said r/g Chris Brown reporting "he wasn't cutting it".

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Miller from what I'm hearing is having a good camp.  When he went out yesterday, Groy filled in.

I always felt like Miller hasn't gotten a fair shot.  He must be some kind of pain in the butt for the coaches in order to get benched for Du Casse. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Was it on the radio or was it an article?  

As soon as Miller went out with his injury, Groy went in and not Redmond.  Redmond natural position is center...not sure if he can play guard. 

I watch the show everyday on MSG.

21 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

One of my favorite movies to watch when I was a kid.

Janet Leigh was hot!

The vikings janet leigh.jpg