Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

1 minute ago, Saint Doug said:

I got the goods. Turns out Beane has been working the phones with Geico. As I’m hearing it, he may have saved $100 on his car insurance by combining it with his home owners. Shrewd move. 

Is that off the salary cap?

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mack could easily play DE in McDermott's defense.   But this is all for naught. 

The only thing preventing this from happening is your unwillingness to accept that this is happening.  Start posting without the secondary thought about this not happening, and then it will happen.  Don't doubt Mr. Beane....if he wants Mack, he'll get him.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/7/2018 at 9:41 PM, matter2003 said:

Would you be OK with the Bills trading a first round pick and then signing him to a big extension considering our pick will be top 10 next year most likely?

If the Bills pick is top 10 WITH Mack in the fold, trading for him would be a pretty useless venture.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

The only thing preventing this from happening is your unwillingness to accept that this is happening.  Start posting without the secondary thought about this not happening, and then it will happen.  Don't doubt Mr. Beane....if he wants Mack, he'll get him.

Why yes. This is obviously the case. :lol:  This is almost as good as your thoughts on the Bills not trading up for a QB. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why yes. This is obviously the case. :lol:  This is almost as good as your thoughts on the Bills not trading up for a QB. 

I don't remember that, but whatever.  I love that they traded up for Allen and would love Mack on this team.

Just now, PIZ said:

I don't remember that, but whatever.  I love that they traded up for Allen and would love Mack on this team.

Who wouldn't.  It's not going to happen because of some vague Beane's not done tweet from a Bills' fan with nothing to back it up no matter how much you want that pony.  Keep wishing though. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Who wouldn't.  It's not going to happen because of some vague Beane's not done tweet from a Bills' fan with nothing to back it up no matter how much you want that pony.  Keep wishing though. 

I will.  I've been wishing the Bills would get Mack since the draft when they got Sammy.  Whether it's now, in free agency, or a few years from now, I'll be wishing the Bills right their wrong.

19 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

I got the goods. Turns out Beane has been working the phones with Geico. As I’m hearing it, he may have saved $100 on his car insurance by combining it with his home owners. Shrewd move. 

Wait until they see how much they jack the rates because Jerry Hughes parks in the same parking lot...

4 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I will.  I've been wishing the Bills would get Mack since the draft when they got Sammy.  Whether it's now, in free agency, or a few years from now, I'll be wishing the Bills right their wrong.

I hope it works. Would be great to have a dominant pass rusher on defense. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1