Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Adios Shaquille? 

The Browns fans got a kick out of us laughing at them

7 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Hello captain obvious.  Do you think Dean would Tweet about typical personnel moves that happen near the roster cut deadline?  Asking for a friend.

If we were done, we’d be in trouble. They have rules about that stuff.....

9 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Shaq Lawson, Adolphus Washington, 2019 2nd, conditional 2020 2nd that becomes a 1st of he resigns. Calling it now.

Give up valuable, high future picks that could be used to shore up the offensive line and get legitimate receivers and tight ends for Allen?   Brilliant. <sarcasm>

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, that would be amazing but what could the Bills even offer for possibly the best defensive player in the nfl?  Nate Peterman, Jordan Mills, and a 5th? ?

Not enough

15 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

It would be fantastic, if this was Madden and not real life.

5 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Give up valuable, high future picks that could be used to shore up the offensive line and get legitimate receivers and tight ends for Allen?   Brilliant. <sarcasm>

Do you give out dental floss to kids on Halloween?  You’re about as fun as a sandpaper dildo.

5 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

AJM  to  KC

Interesting.

• Haha (+1) 4

I don't know enough to know if this is a tweet from a guy excited about his team saying Beanes not done yet. Like something I would say. That this team is going to be special and we have a real brain trust now.

It could also be that dude he caught information that Beane is actually going to be making moves and is dropping a hint. It does look like Atro has been making friends when out and about. So I wouldn't doubt he might know something. 

Anyway I really did enjoy his training camp reports. Especially last year. I think him reporting seeing the team doing drills he never seen before and the team actually making the playoffs was all great. 

Edited by Lfod

Let's get this to 100 pages!

Look, you'd have to overpay in assets for Mack, then basically overpay for him in terms of the backend of the contract. It would most certainly include 2019 first rounder and more.

More likely to get Oline help than this kind of player...

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane would get at least a 2021 5th

Throw in a bag of used balls, a couple tees and a case of Gatorade (not that G2 crap), and we made them look like fools! 

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Do you give out dental floss to kids on Halloween?  You’re about as fun as a sandpaper dildo.

When it's too rough for them, it's just right for us.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

I don't know enough to know if this is a tweet from a guy excited about his team saying Beanes not done yet. Like something I would say. That this team is going to be special and we have a real brain trust now.

It could also be that dude he caught information that Beane is actually going to be making moves and is dropping a hint. It does look like Atro has been making friends when out and about. So I wouldn't doubt he might know something. 

This is the only reason I posted about this.  I have followed Astro on Twitter for a long time, and he has never Tweeted anything like this.  It’s just interesting...that’s all.

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

Shaquille for who ? Or you thinking ? maybe a 4th ? 

Honest Q: Has Shaq done anything more in the NFL, relative to his position, than Corey Coleman has done? If you move him, you have to do player-for-player to get someone on this 53 man roster. Dumping him for a 4-6th rounder doesn't seem like a good idea given Trent's injury (and history)

Edited by HansLanda

Maybe package Coleman to the Raiders along with some draft picks & Washington. The Raiders have historically overvalued fast wide receivers. One angle nobody's considered is that Beane signed Coleman just to trade to Oakland in a package for Mack. I can't imagine why nobody else is considering this lol  ===> sarcasm F5, F5, F5, F5 :)

1 minute ago, HansLanda said:

Honest Q: Has Shaq done anything more in the NFL, relative to his position, than Corey Coleman has done? If you move him, you have to do player-for-player to get someone on this 53 man roster. Dumping him for a 4-6th rounder doesn't seem like a good idea given Trent's injury (and history)

He might be starting for us week 1